• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Really dark brown AF..

candypanda

Reaction score
Hiya
I've just had my first AF since depo and I've been taking agnus castus and aspirin...and on the first day it was watery light brown, on day 2 it was dark brown, very thick and had some pinky red to it but it never soaked a pad it was really light, and then on day 3 it was dark brown again. Today is day 4 and it has ended...is this normal??

Thank youu x

Hmm not sure, my periods returned 9 months after depo and it started off as light brown then really really dark brown, then it was red normal blood, lasted my normal 5/6 days.

But I would say its normal to have weird bleeds after depo, when was your last shot?

Literally 2 weeks after my first period I got a weird light pinky bleed which lasted a day or two x

I wish I had an answer but I nearly fainted when I saw your post, i'm afraid I don't know a thing about depo but you just perfectly described my AF this month :( i've been googling all over the place wondering why my period has been light in flow but dark brown with barely any sign of red ! :/

Hope someone else can shed some light, for now here's a big :hugs:

Hmm not sure, my periods returned 9 months after depo and it started off as light brown then really really dark brown, then it was red normal blood, lasted my normal 5/6 days.

But I would say its normal to have weird bleeds after depo, when was your last shot?

Literally 2 weeks after my first period I got a weird light pinky bleed which lasted a day or two x

My last shot was 31.10.2013, straight away I pretty much started agnus castus, aspirin, and drank loads of pom juice and raspberry leaf tea to thicken my lining.
I only had the one shot, but this bleed really hurt just like AF, really crampy x

Aww depo is awful!!! The nurse who injected me ensured me that I wouldn't struggle to conceive and that all of her patients went on to conceive within a year of stopping.

I'm not gonna lie, depo didn't really bother me whilst I was on it (one shot only) it's just I hate the after effects!

I hope your AF gets regulating again x

Thank you, no depo was great while I was on it :)
How are your cycles now after depo?
xx

Thank you, no depo was great while I was on it :)
How are your cycles now after depo?
xx

Well got depo in november 2012, no bleeding nothing till August (9 months later) then again 2 weeks later in September that light 1-2 day bleed I mentioned already then nothing till October a normal period then again another period 2 weeks after so two periods last month and then 28 days later I got a period so I think I'm on CD8 now. Hope that makes sense lol

I'm breastfeeding as well and really don't think I'm even ovulating :/

Its all so confusing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"