Really dizzy, anyone else?

Brightxeyes

Reaction score
Keep getting really dizzy, especially when standing too fast.

Anyone else getting this?

Keep thinking am I not eating enough, but I don’t think I’m eating any less than I was before.

Im with you on dizzy but I think mine is from not eatibg enough because of the nausea. Hope you feel better soon.

I've had bouts of dizziness too! With my first the dizziness started and then the ms kicked in. It is said that dizziness can be an early symptoms of pregnancy though x

Yes me too, I hate it. I think it’s low blood pressure as the embryo is now taking lots of blood!

Yes, I've had some bad dizziness. I asked my doctor about it at my appointment last week and she said that I may not be drinking enough water. So she said to up my intake and see if that helps.

Ooo yes thank you for reminding me, I was doing really well with water intake, but I really slide quite easily. I probably need reminding a few times a day to make sure I drink enough.

I've not yet had morning sickness hit me. I've had a few bouts of queasyness, but I've had more light headedness. Pretty sure I felt queasy this early on with my son.. but it felt more constant through the first half of the day.

I've been trying to have lots of peanut butter on toast inbetween breakfast and lunch to keep me going, and it seems to help perk me up quite quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->