Really down with being worried :-(

Hi to you all then :thumbup: Can I ask when did you all find out I did my first test on the 12th Dec and I the got a faint positive.... my new scan I should be around 7 weeks ish - Then il be a little bit Happy lol.... xxx

I found out on the 18th but I had suspected for awhile. Didn't wanna test early, so I waited until 3 days before AF was due. Now the long drag to 12 weeks!

I tested the evening of 13th and got a clear positive, think it was around 11dpo but can't be sure, probably would have got a BFP a day sooner had I of tested :) xx

wow... This was mine 12th then day after on a morrsions test this is what makes me think im earlier - I am feeling little better today tho, Im having a takeaway tonight and film at home and cosy time :haha: Not long for the new year is it... xx

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 6
  • new one.jpg
    new one.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 5
I found out on the 14th but only from a blood test. My fertility doctor is amazing and pretty much left me open ended number of betas I wanted drawn before my scan next week lol. But after 3 years of trying I think he gets i'm nervous.

Yesterday I was non-stop sick thank goodness this morning is better :)

These were my tests all done on 13th (11dpo) IC were defo darker than frer, so excited to see the new year in knowing I'll be having a baby in 2016!! So I'm 6 weeks today, has anyone had any morning sickness yet? Nothing for me, just extreme tiredness xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 8
Awww isnt it exciting :happydance: No sickness for me I didnt in my last pregnancy either, Im tired and have sore boobs on/off and crampy on/off too... Have you any other Children?
I have a 10yro Girl shes Called Angel, Then I have Twins, Girl and Boy who are 3 ( 4 on Valentines day ) and then little Beau a Girl shes 2.... Then my little Dixie who I lost at 23 weeks... And then our Rainbow Baby, Deffo team yellow this time, what you thinking? xxx

today not as sick. I need to stay the heck away from google. It needs to be monday already (actually i just really want to be past 12 weeks lol). Me and my husband have been trying for too long.

Hi ladies everyone is different but for me I like the clear blue digi. They seem to have always worked fine for me and even my last pregnancy the weeks weren't working out but then as the pregnancy progressed and I even saw a hb on ultrasound, baby measured considerable behind and I went on to mc so I even think from the beginning the CB digi was telling me something was wrong.
I'm a little a head of you this time, currently 10+3, have my 12 week scan on 13th jan and I have been able to pick up hb on Doppler since 9+5 which is great reassurance, you don't have to wait until 12+ weeks for that.
I'm also in the uk and because I had a mc in September I was able to have an early scan on the nhs at 7+1 which showed everything this time is good so far so you don't always have to pay private you could try for an early one as well by talking to midwife.
Hope I've helped a little

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"