Really early bfp?? 7dpo

caleblake

mummy to caleb & blake
Reaction score
Ok ladies, do a little back history. I sadly gave birth to a little boy in February who was born sleeping at 16 weeks. We decided 2 weeks ago we would like to try again and I bought some ovulation tests. My last AF started on the 29th May, and I for a positive OPK a week ago exactly. I started feeling some symptoms yesterday with hot flushes in the morning and I’ve broken out in spots. After nearly bursting into tears this morning for no reason I decided to buy a first response. And the photo below was the outcome. It’s super early and I don’t even think it’s that much of a squintier, although you do need to look closely lol. The line appeared within the 3 minute time frame. I’m quite obviously sh*tting myself. Do you think this could be wrong? The earliest I’ve ever had a line before was 8dpo. For the record my cycle length is only 26 days so I’m due AF 24th which is Sunday. I’m thinking I must be the first March baby on here if this is positive...an I going crazy or can you all see a line?

Attachments

• EDA1F6BF-B9E6-427A-9042-0BBD9F415D1E.jpg
    EDA1F6BF-B9E6-427A-9042-0BBD9F415D1E.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 71
It's definitely positive :hugs: I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Thank you ladies. I so glad I’m not going crazy. I really appreciate the comments and lovely words. X

Didn't even need to zoom defo a bfp congrats h&h 9 months

Sorry for your loss x

It definitely looks like a bfp congratulations! I'm sorry for your loss! :(

I didn't have to even zoom in that's a good line congratulations wishing you a happy healthy 9 months

Thanks ladies, I took another test when I woke up and it also had a similar line so I’m hopeful it’s progressing. Fingers and toes are well and truely crossed over the next week or so for stronger lines xxx

I opened and saw the line really quickly! Congratulations mama.

Thank you so much ladies. I tested at 7DPO, 8dpo and today at 9dpo. All very clear lines but today’s is popping so I’m happy it definitely is a bfp. The ones from 7DPO & 8DPO have faded a little now but you can still see them and the difference from today’s. Now I’m just praying for a sticky healthy peanut 🥜❤️

Attachments

• 696DC7FD-E0B4-447B-9EC4-75CC891E7539.jpg
    696DC7FD-E0B4-447B-9EC4-75CC891E7539.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 37
Beautiful line at 9dpo I didn't even have to make the picture bigger I can see it straight from the small pic ( I'm using my phone ) wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->