Really early, but I'm sure there's line.

DanteRoman

Reaction score
I'm really early and it's so frustrating because I can see he line here all be it really faint. Can anyone else see anything xxx

Attachments

• IMG_5365.jpg
    IMG_5365.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_5362.jpg
    IMG_5362.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 86
Yes, I see it too. How early are you? Fingers crossed it darkens up for you! Looks promising!

Yes, I see it too. How early are you? Fingers crossed it darkens up for you! Looks promising!

I only had my implant out 17days ago! I'm really shocked it's happened this quickly.

I had an inkling I was pregnant this being number 4 for me! Xx

Took a clear blue this morning and it's says in words not pregnant.

Maybe it was an evap 😒

How many dpo are you? Digis aren't sensntitive in the slightest and since that test you posted is probably a lot more sensitive and is only faint, I wouldn't expect a positive digi at the moment. Have you tried another line test?

Digis take a few more days as they are less sensitive :flower:

I had my implant taken out 17-18 days ago. I've taken another line test this morning BFN.

Feel like I'm clutching at straws but when I did hat test yesterday it was at least a 6 hour hold and drank quite a lot (was at work and really busy) whereas last night I only slept for 6 hours, went for a wee before bed and had to force one in the morning.

Feeling desperate for reasons! Xxx

As you said, you're really early. So there's time! Good luck! Hopefully something shows in the next few days, fx'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->