really embarrasing question...

sally88

Reaction score
Ok... So since I got bfp at 4 weeks we have not had sex out of our personal choice. However this morning hubby did make me orgasm. I was just wondering... Is it safe and risk free??! Xx

Absolutely safe and actually good for the baby, I hear!

Yep! Orgasms are good for mental health. Therefore good for pregnancy ;)

Funny you should say that, we are still afraid to have S E X. We don't want to dislodge the baby.... :dohh:

Very safe! Its important you and your husband still have that physical connection during your pregnancy. Plus orgasms are great for stress relief and a natural headache remedy. Plus it releases the love hormone to help you bond with your hubby during this time.

Thanks ladies... I feel much better for asking !!! Xx

You're very lucky to have a husband that will do that for you :)

its safe!

erm wish i could get my lover off my sometimes. im too sick to enjoy one lately!

LOL. Can you imagine if sex and orgasming was unsafe, how few babies would be born?

And the second tri you get super...you know...jumpable lol

When I found out I was pregnant we immediately celebrated by having sex, lol. And for the next few weeks I felt like my sex drive increased and we were doing it like we were still TTC. :cloud9:

Too bad the fatigue has really hit me this last week. :(

Healthy and SUPER FUN. All the blood in your system kicks your genitals into high gear, and the orgasms you feel while pregnant? OH LORDY.

So I wouldn't worry. :) Plus I find the connection I've had with my fella during this pregnancy is very intense. Pregnancy brings it out more somehow. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->