Really excited for next week Thursday

erikab922

Reaction score
Next week Thursday is Thanksgiving Day in the States and, like every year, I am super sad not to be there but especially this year. So I planned a really special day for myself:

- eyebrow shaping, lash extensions and manicure (getting married the next day, need to tart myself up!)
- going for a gender scan, keeping it a secret from everyone so that I can surprise them all at the wedding. OH knows I'm going but can't get the day off of work so it will literally be just me, but I'm kind of excited to have that knowledge all to myself for a little while
- bit of Christmas shopping with just me and the bump

Then by the time I get home, with the 6 hour time difference my family back home will all be together so it's just one phone call and I can let the whole family know at once about the gender. Then doing the same thing the next day at the wedding where all of OH's family will be together with us.

Now just want my bloody time machine to work so it can be next week already!!!

It sounds perfect. Its so hard living away from family. All our family is back in England so I'm like you in reverse.!! A private gender scan sounds great - and good luck with your wedding.! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->