Really excited for next week Thursday

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by erikab922, Nov 14, 2011.

1. erikab922

erikab922 Well-Known Member

Next week Thursday is Thanksgiving Day in the States and, like every year, I am super sad not to be there but especially this year. So I planned a really special day for myself:

- eyebrow shaping, lash extensions and manicure (getting married the next day, need to tart myself up!)
    - going for a gender scan, keeping it a secret from everyone so that I can surprise them all at the wedding. OH knows I'm going but can't get the day off of work so it will literally be just me, but I'm kind of excited to have that knowledge all to myself for a little while
    - bit of Christmas shopping with just me and the bump

Then by the time I get home, with the 6 hour time difference my family back home will all be together so it's just one phone call and I can let the whole family know at once about the gender. Then doing the same thing the next day at the wedding where all of OH's family will be together with us.

Now just want my bloody time machine to work so it can be next week already!!!

2. Maple Leaf

Maple Leaf Guest

It sounds perfect. Its so hard living away from family. All our family is back in England so I'm like you in reverse.!! A private gender scan sounds great - and good luck with your wedding.! X

3. ohiomom

ohiomom Well-Known Member

Sounds like a plan :) I like it!