Really faint tests...

KElwanger

Reaction score
So I posted on here on Thursday with my super faint positive Answer test at 12dpo. I tested again this morning, 14dpo, fmu, with a first response. It's still really faint. A little darker but still really faint. There is a chance that I could be anywhere from 12-14dpo but I'm pretty sure I'm at least 13. Should I be worried? I miscarried at 7 weeks back in June so I'm just really on edge...

The top is 12dpo. The bottom is today at 14dpo.

Attachments

• progression.jpg
    progression.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 60
  • progression2.jpg
    progression2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 58
From what I know it has progressed the way it should do with a BFP the levels of hormone are meant to double every 48 hours I think? and there is a definite increase in the darkness of the line. I would say BFP on this!

:dust: FX for you <3

Defo darker but sweetie as much as I'm a poas addict when I'm ttc it's best to relax and take each day as it comes I've been their any miscarried to its awful but take it easy and don't worry what will be will be
happy n healthy 9 month Hun xxx

It does look abit darker not much tho but I wouldn't worry yet check again tmro if it isn't darker then it could be a chemical am afraid xxx

Yeah I did! Here's the thread with the pic in it. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2030675-really-faint-tests.html#post29996605

I don't know if that looks like a link on your end or not but click on the words "Really faint tests..."

Definitely is darker! Good luck. H&H9 months! :) I'm 7dpo and am impatiently waiting to test.

Thanks Ellie! I really hope this one sticks. And good luck to you. Your wait is almost over and I hope you get your bfp!

They look good and just like mine did. Congrats on your BFP!

Definitely darker. When I had my chemical my tests never got darker at all x

Thank you both! That makes me feel a lot better. I didn't test today but I'm testing tomorrow since the hormone is supposed to double every two days. So hopefully I can report back with a darker test tomorrow!

Looks like a definite bfp Hun, that's how mine were with this pregnancy and I ended up doing a digi....keep us updated :)

I am going through the same i had a chemical in august i have a thread called is my progression to slow if you want to look at my tests. I will be testing in the morning aswell good luck :) x

The progression looks good! Did you :test: again today?

This is my frer progression over 4 days...hope it helps!

Attachments

• FRER Progression pic.jpg
    FRER Progression pic.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 20
Its def a great progression!!!! no worries about the dye- I had a very bright bfp on one test and then the next day a really light one. I freaked out and went to ER - and my numbers were in the thousands. Happy and Healthy Nine Months to you!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! ENJOY THESE 40 wks!!!!!

Hey ladies. I started bleeding this morning. Chemical pregnancy :(. Went and got my rhogam shot today and did blood work for hcg and progesterone. Then I'll go back in in two days to test again to make sure it's going down normally. After my 7 week mc in June this is just devastating and so frustrating. Really hoping nothing else is wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->