Really fancies a English breakfast

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by mummylove, Jun 7, 2011.

1. mummylove

mummylove Well-Known Member

The last few days I am craving a english breakfast ive not had one for about 3 months. But I dont want to cook it lol im to lazy at the min lol. I am debating whether to go out and av one lol

2. pixiepower

pixiepower Well-Known Member

I say go for it, baby clearly wants one lol. and now you've posted that, I want one too!!

3. mummylove

lol

I know im not eating big meals at the at min but i could eat 1 back 1 sausage tomatoes egg mmm im drawling lol

4. Celesse

Celesse Well-Known Member

Go out and get a small breakfast! If you go somewhere where they do 5/8 piece breakfasts type things then you can get exactly what you fancy. Remember we not allowed runny eggs. :(

5. jess181989

jess181989 Well-Known Member

I was naughty and had a runny egg the other day. I haven't died. :) I say go and have your breakfast hehe. x

6. mummykcc

mummykcc Well-Known Member

I treated myself to one at the weekend (minus my usual fried runny yellow egg)-was yummy :)

7. loves_eeyore

loves_eeyore Guest

Go get one! :D I'm craving chocolate shreddies iv not had them since last time I was pregnant so I'm off to Tesco to get some lol :p

8. Amethyste

Amethyste Mummy to Ella

Lol me that the other way around, i made one yesterday (just beans, bacon and scramble eggs on toasts) and could eat half of it. the smell of bacon disgust me and i usually love it That is the second time it happens !!
    Mind you, i don't fancy anything in particular at the moment !

9. lynnikins

lynnikins Well-Known Member

wetherspoons you can pick just what you want mmmm lol i want one now but cant deal with grease

10. collie_crazy

collie_crazy 1 Angel, 1 rainbow growin

We were on holiday for a few days with the dogs and stayed at a gorgeous B&B that served THE most delicious scottish breakfast - I am now wanting one every morning :haha:

11. janeybaby

janeybaby 18 mths TTC BFP 5 Apr 11

Wow thats strange coz I had a dream last night about eating a huge fried breakfast. I was going to pop to weatherspoons this morning but talked myself out of it and had a bath instead :rofl: Chances are it would have arrived at my table and I wouldn't have eaten much of it lol

12. pixiepower

pixiepower Well-Known Member

Just to let you know, based on this thread, i did indeed cook myself an english breakfast! feel so much better for it too lol x

13. oox_tasha_xoo

oox_tasha_xoo Well-Known Member

Me too! and it was bloody lovely! :blush: its getting ridiculous now a days the things you can and cant eat! i really fancy pate on crackers but i think i read your not alot pate either! :wacko:

14. XxCalxX

XxCalxX Well-Known Member

i work in a wetherspoons lol... im reallly fussy though, if i have a spoons breakfast i normally just have hashbrowns,sausages,and eggs. i love hashbrowns with ketchup :)

15. XxCalxX

XxCalxX Well-Known Member

nooo pate is a big no no i have been told. yeah it was probs fine having the ocasional runny egg- i also have and im ok- but i think you have to be alot more carefull with pate, i cant remember why though!

16. janeybaby

janeybaby 18 mths TTC BFP 5 Apr 11

well i have just cooked fried bread, toast, tomatos, hashbrowns and 2 fried eggs (over cooked and not runny) :D I haven't got any bacon or sausage here but it still tastes nice :rofl:

17. oox_tasha_xoo

oox_tasha_xoo Well-Known Member

Im not going to risk eating pate. i will however google to see why were not allowed it :) :thumbup:

18. Amethyste

Amethyste Mummy to Ella

I didn't know for pate either, i had it a week past O !! never mind, i am gonna google as well ;-) I stopped drinking lots of green tea thought.

19. mummylove

I dont like runny eggs anyway even when not pregnant my eggs are always hard.

Well had my breakfast wot i didnt eat OH ate lol it was yummy

20. Katie.2011

Katie.2011 Mummy to baby bean

Yeh I had a runny egg the other day too, always have my eggs runny and guess i just forgot i wasnt allowed untill i took a bite into and was like oh nooo, oh well this is heaven lol