Really friggin fed up!!!!

zoey1990

Reaction score
I feel so down today! I'm about 3 dpo and i had brown spotting last night and today it's turned into dark red looking discharge or blood. Can't really tell. It's not heavy but i'm still worried and really feel like crying! We tried so hard this month to make sure we did everything perfect and now this! I just feel like i'm out already! Really down today :cry::cry::cry:

That could be an implantation bleed!! Fingers crossed!!! Xx

A few people said it could be implantation bleeding but i don't think it can happen that quick. Even though i actually think im more like 4-5 dpo so it is possible :shrug: Ah well... Things can't possibly get worse. I have head ache, Back ache and a sore throat! Some one up there really hates me today! :cry:

Yeah maybe. I was more thinking ov bleeding, Either way, Waiting to see is all i can do for now :(

I think it could have been ovulation bleeding too. But a good strong ov can be a good thing for TTC. You're nowhere near out yet! Good luck! I hope you get your BFP!

Thank you for your kind words :) I Hope i'm not out just yet. We tried so hard this month! Conceive plus, Soft cups. Everything! I hope this is just ovulation bleed or even better if its implantation bleed x x x

I was wondering about you!! :winkwink:
If your 4-5 dpo--perfect timing for IB!!! I can be light and have read where for some women it's heavy *but not period heavy* and the darkness of the blood is not a bad sign either!!!

I can't wait to read your update!! I am so keeping my fx'ed for you!!

Luv and Hugs, Stephanie

Hiya, Thanks hunnie, I'm preying that it is implant bleeding, *tmi warning* It looks like watery cervical mucus with drops of brown blood :shrug: I know i'm somewhere in between 3-5 dpo. I mean... Surely :af: can't be showing her ugly face this soon! x x x

Every woman is different..but as I'm about to tell you..There are EXCEPTIONS to every "man" made rule...

I O'ed on November 13th. I had cramping that would be considered very AF like if you know what I mean on the 16th. This lasted from 5pm to 7pm or so.
On the 17th I got a "+" opk, on the 18th an even more "+" opk AND when I took an hpt--it was +! I did not let them touch--I was careful to make sure as I had read letting them touch would cause false results. Took 2 more hpt's this am-- BFP! (not super dark) but BFP all the same..The line on one is darker than yesterdays--and I took yesterdays at 6 pm... It was Caleb (aka Jenn) from my thread that spotted and asked if it was a hpt or opk because there was a pink line on it-faint but there-I hadn't given it a second thought-was just texting her the pics since I couldn't get online! I will be officially 3 weeks tomorrow...Takes me back to my pg with my dd. I had 1 faintly there BFP, called and scheduled appointment with doctor who delivered my son 5 years prior--got in a week and half later--I was only 4 weeks according to u/s, etc...SO IT IS POSSIBLE LADIES TO IMPLANT AT 3DPO and GET a BFP early!! Does it happen for everyone??? I don't think so--I think the way our bodies are made up play a big part in that. I know for a fact the following...
My LMP was 10-30-2011 (28 day cycle)
I ovulated on day 13/14--(I say the 13th of November because that was the dh's birthday:flower:)
And the rest is history! You can see pics on my "Turkey Baby" Thread..I'm waiting to get a really nice dark line before I add my BFP to the number we have so far...
So good luck!! It can happen! We are all not cookie cuttered so it absolutely possible for one woman to implant on dpo 3 where another may not till dpo 10 or 11 and as late as 12!! Earlier implantation usually leads to a healthy pregnancy whereas there is debate on late implantation--but again there is no scientific backing on if one is better than the other or it wouldn't be such a huge debate...Go with you gut instinct! You may be right!! I second guessed myself all day--chewed a co-worker's butt--cried my eyes out when I apologized and got told "it's ok hun, I started (af) yesterday too..."..I didn't tell her I wasn't due for a week...Then almost threw up in my classroom, on the ride home and last night after dinner...LOL...
Keeping my fx'ed for you!!
Luv,Stephanie

I thought I'd drop by to see how it was going. Sorry to see that it was AF showing her ugly face and not IB or even OvB. I hope you have better luck this cycle! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

Don't give up hope!! It sounds promising. You can actually have some bleeding in early pregnancy. As long as its not overly too much its ok. Remember...when you get pregnant there is an increased blood flow to the uterus and vagina. That could explain some unknown bleeding. If its not heavy don't lose hope. Pregnancy is different in everyone during every pregnancy. Don't lose hope! God can do great things.

:dust:

Baby dust!! I hope I can offer some uplifting!

Don't give up hope!! It sounds promising. You can actually have some bleeding in early pregnancy. As long as its not overly too much its ok. Remember...when you get pregnant there is an increased blood flow to the uterus and vagina. That could explain some unknown bleeding. If its not heavy don't lose hope. Pregnancy is different in everyone during every pregnancy. Don't lose hope! God can do great things.

:dust:

Baby dust!! I hope I can offer some uplifting!

??? If you click on Zoey's chart, you'll see that AF caught her and she's in the middle of a new cycle...which is a shame because I was hoping she'd get her BFP.

But I do love your positivity. :)

Yeaah I caught that right after I posted!! Silly me. Should've been more observant. Oh, well!! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->