Really getting fed up now :(

Thankyou so much hun I'm going to upload it now xx :)

Do you want me to try and upload it for you? I haven't deleted it yet just in case you wanted me to if you had issues.

Yes please hun as still says invalid :( Thankyou xx

Here it is :) Sorry it's been so much trouble trying to get it uploaded and whatnot. Let me know if you need help with anything else :)

Attached: cherrished's doppler

Attachments

• Heartbeat.mp4
    194.3 KB · Views: 22
Does anyone think
This is babies heart beat? I'm uncertain x

Is that cherrished's actual clip of her at home doppler? Because it def sounds like a fetal heartbeat to me!

Yup, it's cherrished's home doppler :) I just uploaded it for her because of some uploading issues.

That's what I thought too, but I wasn't sure since I wasn't even sure on mine lol

Sounds like baby to me!! Congrats on finding it. Hope your cramping and spotting has eased up some. Have you gone for another ultrasound yet?

Hi ladies thanks, I sure hope it is, and I've got one tomorrow morning hun fingers crossed all is okay xx

Go for scan soon will update as soon as I know xx

Hey ladies thought I'd just update, it's brilliant news, baby is doing great was moving around loads and jumping about, tech said she can't see any bleeding at all, so hopefully the bleeding I had was the last of the SCH baby was measurinh 42mm CRL :) here is a little pic Thankyou all for all your advice and kind words xXx

That's great news cherrished! So happy that things are still progressing well :)

11 weeks pic xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 12
Would of been clearer pic if my bladder was full I really struggling keeping anything down this morning lol but he/she was moving around jumping rolling lol :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->