Really Gross, I Apologize in Advance

bunnyblonde

Reaction score
not sure if i puked up blood or just bits of my prenatal vitamin. it was orange with flecks of red, slightly brighter than the red of the vitamin (nature made if anyones familiar with that one). Anyone else have any experience with this? i figure if its blood maybe i should just call out of work and head to the hospital or dr.

It probably is part of your vitamin. I had a glass of vimto the other morning and when that came back up I thought it was blood, i had a brief moment of panic until I got the vimto burn after taste. I think when ive thrown up bitamon before I can taste it, it's almost like bran flakes.

Thank you so much for your reply!! I ended up vomiting again without the red flecks so I think it was just the vitamin

If you vomit blood there's a very distinct taste of metal and all you can smell is blood. I'm sure it was your vitamin.

i had a metallic taste in my mouth, but i had that last time i vomited too. there was also an after taste of tomato juice which i haven't had.

Ive vomited blood before...wouldn't worry about much unless its dark red...irritation and strain were thr cause

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->