really heavy period - normal?

Destiny08

Reaction score
i just started AF again...and its seriously heavy. i had to send poor DH out last night to get more.supplies lol. im not in an unusual amount of pain or anything, but because of the implant, i didnt have a period for 19 months before this one...so i assume its normal? lol or is this something i should get looked at?

thanks in advance!:flower:

I came off of the pill in August and my period last month was a week late and extremely heavy, lots of clots and lasted for 8 days! No pain though.
I think it's normal as your body has more lining to get rid of

thanks! i thought that was the case but thought I'd check!

Mine just came this morning as well after years on the pill. I was surprised about how heavy it was, I thought mother nature would ease me in gently giving I haven't had a natural one is so long but nooo!

I sometimes get heavy periods, it's not very common for me but a few times in the last couple of months they have been VERY heavy!
I had to send DH out to get supplies too, lol. I was a bit scared because of how heavy it was and got a bit cry baby......but got less emotional once it started to tone down :)
I was a bit worried so mentioned it to our fertility doctor at our next appointment and he said it was completely normal, even if it's not normal for you usually.
Sometimes it just comes along very fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->