really HONEST opinions please

jewbag86

Reaction score
ok i know that ultimity its up to me and hubby weather we like the baby name .
BUT that saying i dont want the baby to go tho unnessisary bullying if that makes sense .

ok . my hubby really likes and wants to call bubs (if girl find out next thursday)

wendy elisabeth ba****** so inisals will be web lol

is wendy TOOOOOOOOOOOO old fashioned . would you shorten it was thinking to dee.
also would she get picked on ..

NOW initally like alot of u i went OMG NO WAY but more i say it more it growing on me lol

honestyl tell me if u hate it tho . lol i dont mind .
i liked libby but hubby doesnt . but for boy i love gregory hubby not keen so was gonna strike a deal girl his name boy mine pmls
:haha:

I think it sounds lovely hon honestly :hugs: I think it's kinda cool that the initials spell out WEB, it's not rude or anything. My sons is SCM and we've already had 'scum' said by a 'friend' but really it's clutching at straws and we don't use initials much now anyway. :hugs: Just realised this little girl with be ARM :rofl: how cool is that :haha:

I think Wendy is a cute name. As far as initials go, WEB is kind of cool, and most people don't take the time to figure out other people's initials anyway. If you and DH love it, go for it!

HAHA arm IS SOO COOL AND FUNNY . hehe love how u just noticed .
thanks hun . be easier when i know what bubs is lol

Hey, my name is Wendy! :D

I haven't had any bullying about my name :)

HAHA arm IS SOO COOL AND FUNNY . hehe love how u just noticed .
thanks hun . be easier when i know what bubs is lol

I'm a bit slow sometimes :rofl: :haha: just shows we don't look too much at initials though.

I love the name Wendy!! It's on my top 5 list, I've always loved it. Xxx

I love Wendy, its gorgeous. Definitely wouldn't get bullied, its not a silly name like peartree or something :lol: xx

I like the name wendy, its up to you what you call your child, we have picked Cameron for a girl and im getting pi**ed off with people saying thats a boys name,why that? , hello! 'Cameron Diaz' famous actress, and middle name going to be Dorothy after hubbys grandma who pasted away last year, people say thats an old name , then I say why, soon shuts them up and makes them feel sorry , like I said its YOUR decision, doesnt matter what anybody else thinks.

Nope it's a nice name.
We really have to use Alexander in our name if it's a boy, which is fine with me. Our last name begins with D and I so want to come up with a B name that we like so the initials are BAD - that's so cool! ah ha.
Aslong as you're not naming them any of the following;

Mike Rotch/Roach
Mike Hunt
Duane Pipe
Dug Whole
Annette Curtain
Ben Dover
Wayne King
Corey Ander
Crystal Ball
Gaye Barr
Etc

x

Nope it's a nice name.
We really have to use Alexander in our name if it's a boy, which is fine with me. Our last name begins with D and I so want to come up with a B name that we like so the initials are BAD - that's so cool! ah ha.
Aslong as you're not naming them any of the following;

Mike Rotch/Roach
Mike Hunt
Duane Pipe
Dug Whole
Annette Curtain
Ben Dover
Wayne King
Corey Ander
Crystal Ball
Gaye Barr
Etc

x

PMSL THATS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNNY lol :thumbup:

We did change our minds over Flynn having a middle name as we wanted Alex but our surname is Gregory

Flynn Alex Gregory, not good initials!

I don't think theres anything wrong with the name Wendy :) It's a lovely name.

And web is no where near as bad as APE lol which is my middle sons initials LOL xx

wendy elisabeth has a ring to it, shortening it to dee is very cute and as for WEB thats pretty cool!

Speaking of initials my friend is called Raymond Aaron Su*****-Hi*** with a double barrell surname it makes his initials spell out RASH!!! Hehehehehe

I like the name wendy, its up to you what you call your child, we have picked Cameron for a girl and im getting pi**ed off with people saying thats a boys name,why that? , hello! 'Cameron Diaz' famous actress, and middle name going to be Dorothy after hubbys grandma who pasted away last year, people say thats an old name , then I say why, soon shuts them up and makes them feel sorry , like I said its YOUR decision, doesnt matter what anybody else thinks.

we're not telling anyone the name til after the birth. Got sick of all the negative feedback about tiffany. Its like the name is up for discussion!

i prefer dee but i really like a name for my son and ive asked a few opinions and pps av said thats not evan a name and 'its growing on me' so i think my chioce of names is diff which is fine by me cause its my chioce at tha end of tha day. go with what you want and dont listen to other people x

I think if you like Wendy, it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. You will be calling your child this name forever - if it feels right, then it is :)

As for my opinion, I prefer a different sort of name, but I don't think Wendy is ugly, and I certainly can't imagine "making fun" of anyone named Wendy.

I don't personally like Dee at all. But again, who cares what I think!

We aren't telling anyone til after baby boy is born, because I don't want to have to hurt anyone after offering their opinion on my son's name.... it's for their own safety ;)

I really like Wendy! Wendy is a cute name. Does remind me of peter pan. Dee not soo much every older lady has the name DEE ;). Web isnt so bad! And after the "whats your babies name" phase no one will know! Not to be picked on anyway! I dont ever remember telling my middle name in school or my initials and they were (maiden name) ATF like alcohol,tabacco and fire arms agency. so never had anyone make fun of me! My husbands initials are BS lol (bullshit ;) ) I never even thought about that till after we were married and I wrote it on sand at the beach to take a pic AS+BS and it made me giggle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->