really HONEST opinions please

i dont think there is a thing wrong with name Wendy! and i dont see how anyone could make fun of it... dont care for dee tho.

I think Wendy is a beautiful name. I'm a teacher and one thing I have learned is that if kids want to pick on another child, they are going to do it... no matter what. I don't think the name Wendy lends itself to jokes and whatnot. I've definitely heard some crazy names and Wendy is plain, simple and gorgeous.

Erm...well I assume you want honest opinions here and obviously I'm in the minority, but I think Wendy is a very old fashioned name, and I'd always imagine it to be the name of someone over 40.

Then again, my ex had an affair with a woman with that name, so maybe that's the real reason I dislike it so much.

Hope I don't offend anyone by posting this.

Erm...well I assume you want honest opinions here and obviously I'm in the minority, but I think Wendy is a very old fashioned name, and I'd always imagine it to be the name of someone over 40.

Then again, my ex had an affair with a woman with that name, so maybe that's the real reason I dislike it so much.

Hope I don't offend anyone by posting this.

no it doest offend me i thought exatly the same untill i rememberd peter pan . lol
:flower:

I like it I think its a very sweet name for a little girl, me and my oh really like evie and iv noticed quite a few ladies on here calling/ wanting to call there little girls evie and its making me wonder but I keep thinking I love it so much! So I'm trying to ignore that its becoming fairly common then again jack is a common boys name and that's my sons name! On the subject of initials my OH's is SWEL!! Haha stuart william edward l**** I always laugh at him for that! :haha: xxx

I like the name Wendy. I wouldn't use it because it's too close to my name, Whitney. Don't let people bother you over your childs name. We've gotten so much crap because our daughters middle name is going to be Anlynn. If we tell someone we have to tell them more than once, like it's a hard name to understand? haha.

Hello,
My mum is Wendy, she doesn't mind it and you don't meet many. She hates being called 'Wend' though - and she gets it a lot. Just to consider for you because kids will shorten anything.

Wendy is such a gorgeous name and it's not used nearly enough in my opinion.

I was always called Wen. Meh, didn't bother me! I was also called Bendy :rofl:

I love the name Wendy! Come to think of it I've actually never met anyone named Wendy :thumbup:

I like names more sometimes based on spelling. With an old fashioned name, u could put a little spin on it like Wendii ?? See to me that completely transforms it. Lol. Maybe i'm just weird. But yeh i do like the name u have. My initials growing up spelt SEAK x

I know a few Wendys- and I like all of them. It's a cute name, go for it.

I like that it spells out WEB, that's kind of cool. Not weird or anything where kids will make fun of her for it.

Peter pan is my favorite Disney movie of all time, hehe. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"