Really hope little man comes soon

mummylove

Reaction score
Im classed as full term on Wednesday ant tbh i really want him here. Im done with pregnancy! I wanted to be pregnant so much and im so grateful ill av my little man soon. This pregnancy as been hard :( At the moment tonight my tummy keeps going tight to point where it hurts. I know i get it every day but it hurts more sometimes than other times. I just want him here so we can look to the future with r family and do things together etc.

I know that feeling hun.

Now your almost full term, he will be here really soon.
xx

I'm with you 100% every day closer seems like its further away. I'm trying to look positively as I know the months I spent in agony with negative pregnancy tests so I feel a little ridiculous blubbering every 2 seconds coz im 4 days over, but I cant help it. Just try and plan something nice for everyday, something to look forward to and hopefully your little man will suprise you along the way. xx

He might be breech ATM got a scan in morning to see. If he is then might be longer for me to wait. I really dont want a c-section :(

My baby is due the same day as yours hun. I'm also getting really intense tightenings. My baby is breech too and my scan is on Friday. I'm really worried about a c-section too. They said that would be done at 39 weeks.

I know i moan about pain but i would give anything for a natural labour cus that makes everything we av been through with it. I want to feel the contractions i want to feel my little man come out etc. But im trying to come to terms with it might not matter what i want. In a way i suppose this tightening is testing me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->