Really hope u guys can see this one! (UPDATED pg 15)

Well heres the 7pm test tho i feel i may as well giv up. I still see summat but.. hmmm.

Attachments

• 2017-01-24 19.42.17.jpg
    2017-01-24 19.42.17.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 2017-01-24 19.35.22.jpg
    2017-01-24 19.35.22.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 2017-01-24 19.37.16.jpg
    2017-01-24 19.37.16.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 2017-01-24 19.39.44.jpg
    2017-01-24 19.39.44.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 19
:( sorry hun, I think it's a no go. Will you be trying again next month? Has having a near-baby experience made hubby think about it?

I dont think so, there was a contestant on a show earlier who was 41 with a 2 yr old and 10 week old and he ses 'see you've got loads of time!' :dohh:

There is something there! But they might just be a very bad batch as I'm sure they would be getting darker by now. Xx

Thanks rics i do see it irl. They are all the same lot number too i even checked a different shop to try and get a diff batch.

the other possibility is that you have a corpus luteum cyst. they can throw out small amounts of hcg in some cases. I'd call your gynecologist at this point if you are still concerned

Where i live im afraid it doesnt work like that! I cant just call a gynaecologist lol :haha: that wud be a dream!

:dohh:lol, sorry we have a different system haha. I forget about all the nuances in other countries

Hun, I think you're just stressing yourself out more and because of that causing your cycle to be all crazy. None of those tests have any lines on them at all. I know you are really hoping to be pregnant, but there isn't anything on those :/ If your cycle is still weird in a few weeks you can always go see your dr and talk to them about what could be going on and they might be able to run some tests. But like I said and other PP have said, if you were pregnant your line would be fairly noticeable at this point.

So i kno most of u think iv lost the plot now and ur probly right. I dont *feel* pregnant anymore and im honestly fine with it. But i just got this. Its probly not gonna upload well and make me look mental but tell me if this was your own test u wudnt keep testing!! Test is wet and within timeframe.

Attachments

• 2017-01-25 10.16.39.jpg
    2017-01-25 10.16.39.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 2017-01-25 10.15.54.jpg
    2017-01-25 10.15.54.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 42
Quick zoom

Attachments

• 2017-01-25 10.59.29.jpg
    2017-01-25 10.59.29.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 37
I'm sorry to say it's probably a no and you are seriously going to drive yourself mad .. I hope your oh cons around x

I see what you are seeing, especially on your most recent photo (the zoomed in photo), but I think if you were pregnant you would be getting even a slightly darker line by now. It's been a couple of days since the other test photos which you thought could possibly be only after a few days after ib, but if it were I think your tests would be a little more obvious since the hCG would have increased.
I HATE saying that, though. I think what you're seeing here is an evap. I had a test similar on an IC a few days ago, I could see a faint line/shadow on mine but it looked grey rather than pink and I posted it here to ask others if they agreed it looked like an evap. I also posted it on CTP and the vast majority voted negative, some unsure, a teeny tiny handful positive. Sometimes these grey, evap looking tests do turn out to be positive eventually, but I do think yours should be slightly darker by now.
You aren't crazy and I don't think anyone here thinks you are! I think it's easy for us to say what we see and think because it isn't our test. I also think that it's natural to hold onto hope that you will see a more definite line when you have a test like that because of the 'what ifs'. And it certainly can't be easy on you if your OH isn't quite on board with ttc at the moment. I'm guessing he's "if it happens it happens but we won't actively try"? Whereas it's different for you, it is for many, many women! Men and women do tend to have quite different attitudes towards it - my husband seems to think, God bless his cotton socks, that he has super sperm which could impregnate me at any time he likes and I'm sat here thinking "um, I'm almost hitting my mid thirties... my days of decent eggs are numbered and the dried out dusty ones are beginning to form an orderly queue..."
If your OH would be happy to simply get on with things if you were pregnant right now, could you suggest you take the NTNP approach instead?

Nah hes very much for prevention right now! I am too in my head. Its not the right time for us.

Where i live im afraid it doesnt work like that! I cant just call a gynaecologist lol :haha: that wud be a dream!

The UK is a joke. You can just about get an appointment in the morning at 8 and even then they're fully booked !!

Nah hes very much for prevention right now! I am too in my head. Its not the right time for us.

This must be such a conflict of emotions for you :hugs:

The UK is a joke. You can just about get an appointment in the morning at 8 and even then they're fully booked !!

It is. I'm grateful for our NHS but what with all the cuts and everything... My GP is amazing and I absolutely LOVE her, but getting to see her is a little like finding a pot of gold sat at the end of a rainbow. There's usually only one GP available at all times and that's because he's rubbish and I refuse to see him

I don't think you look crazy hun, none of us do... We have all been there and understand. I just think you would really like to be pregnant and are holding out hope u till there is no hope left. A lot of ladies on here do this.

In all honestly, I personally think that you have been very unlucky with evaps and your last bleed was just a messed up period. I would love it if you proved us all wrong and got a legit BFP but I don't think this is the cycle. You must be frustrated with your OH, I would be if I wanted a baby and mine didn't. I hope you are feeling ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"