Really hope u guys can see this one! (UPDATED pg 15)

If you exclude the last bleeding session, how long was this cycle? Maybe you just had mid-cycle bleeding which can happen randomly to women for no reason at all, and they'll go back to having normal cycles. Is the bleeding now more like a normal period?

How very strange though. I hope you can convince hubby to have another :hugs:

Well it wud be a 47 day cycle if i dont count the last bleed. Its not like a period no theres still no flow as such its just inside. And lots of cm in with it!

Could be ovulation bleeding or break through bleeding. I had it this cycle.

Surely ov/breakthru bleed would be only slight? This is heavier now and red. So im either cd 1 or 14!

No not tried opk for a while i dont think im ov-ing now tho.

I had red bleeding on cd 15 and 16. It was not heavy enough to be flow but too heavy to be spotting. It only lasted 2 hours both days though.

Maybe the last spotting/bleed was ov? And now it's your period?

If it's heavy I'd count it as cd1 :shrug:

Definitely period this time. Very heavy lots of big clots :( thanks for all the support everyone. I know i have pcos too so might be related to that.

I would think your weird cycle has been due to your pcos. I'm sorry it hasn't been a different outcome :( x

Awe I'm sorry hun. I too agree that this was a weird cycle probably thanks to the pcos. At least you know where you are now though.

Annoyed my bodys gone awol when i thought it had got good and regular! Thanks again everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->