Really Light AF, Maybe No Ovulation?

Megg33k

Going with the flow!
Reaction score
As many of you know, I finally brought on AF with Provera. It started really light the first night, then yesterday was maybe medium flow, and then today is super light again. I know logically that if I didn't ovulate last cycle that there would never have been the proper progesterone rise to trigger lining build up. But, I really thought I ovulated. However, this light of a cycle makes me think that maybe I didn't after all? I'm really confused. I'm not usually a "light" AF sort of girl. I usually suffer! Any ideas?

that is strange - maybe you're right. Probably stupid question but did they test your Estradiol?

hx

Megg dear, I had a really light weird af when I had the loss. It was weird.. Maybe its the hormones..

i might sound stupid here... but cud someone realli tell me wot AF means... i have been sittin here for a while now and its irritating me :(

Aunt Flo - aka the dreaded period :)

hb1 - I've had it checked a while back... but not recently. My doctor is a bit crap when it comes to doing any sort of bloods.

Shannon - That makes me feel better! Thanks!

It's not like super, duper light. Hell, this is probably what a period is like for a normal human being. Perhaps this is a good alternative to what I'm used to. I hadn't really given that much thought until this evening. lol

Guessing it could be an "after a loss" thing then? Although, I'm starting to wonder if it really was light or if it was just "light for me." Because, I don't think I remember what a normal period is supposed to be like. Mine used to be 3 days and pretty light... then I had the hormonal imbalance... then they were HELL! So, maybe I'm getting back to better times?

Wouldn't that be fabulous??? I'm okay with it!

I had the same.... was expecting first AF after ERPC to be HELL. But it was next to nothing! Now the SECOND one: that really was hell :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->