Really low cramps starting at 3dpo

tkeith8109

Reaction score
So I am 7dpo and since 3dpo I have been having really low af like cramps. I remember having the implantation cramps with my kids, but since my last pregnancy was 5 years ago I don't remember if I had this kind of cramping. Anyone else remember? Could this be a good sign? We only dtd the day I o'd. Also, I get random pressure like feelings around my right ovary a couple of times a day.

So I am 7dpo and since 3dpo I have been having really low af like cramps. I remember having the implantation cramps with my kids, but since my last pregnancy was 5 years ago I don't remember if I had this kind of cramping. Anyone else remember? Could this be a good sign? We only dtd the day I o'd. Also, I get random pressure like feelings around my right ovary a couple of times a day.

I'm 6DPO and I've been having some twinges/cramping and a feeling of fullness since 4DPO... I've never been pregnant so I have nothing to compare it to so I'm not of much help. Hoping to follow this thread to see what everyone else says! Hopefully it's a good sign for us!

Me too! We got pregnant twice on the 1st try so I am hoping it won't take long.

Hopefully it will be the month for us! I have been peeing more too. I thought it was me drinking coffee in the morning, but today I had 2 glasses of tea and a frozen coffee and that was it for like 11 hrs and I was peeing quite a bit. Maybe it's in my head

I don't know if you've come across this thread in TWW.. its "symptoms by DPO AF or BFP". Pretty interesting everyone writes down their symptoms each DPO and then at the end if they get a BFP they turn their post green and if they get -AF red... I'm addicted to reading it haha

Hi ladies

I have been feeling the same too since yesterday 3dpo. I also feel like what I can only describe as little twinges in my lower abdomen (probably just gas knowing me haha!).

Thanks for mentioning that thread adorkkable I'll have to take a look!

Hi ladies

I have been feeling the same too since yesterday 3dpo. I also feel like what I can only describe as little twinges in my lower abdomen (probably just gas knowing me haha!).

Thanks for mentioning that thread adorkkable I'll have to take a look!

You're welcome!! And I keep saying the same thing about my cramps! hahaha it's probably just gas or I'm just constipated or something :rofl:

I had af like cramps that started around 8dpo which was unusual for me. I got my bfp the day after I missed my period. Good luck ladies! I hope it's your month!!

I had af like cramps that started around 8dpo which was unusual for me. I got my bfp the day after I missed my period. Good luck ladies! I hope it's your month!!

You just gave me more hope! I am 10dpo and still am not seeing any hint of a line. I know it is still early, but I am only a few days away from af so I was hoping it would happen by now. I am thinking of getting a frer since I read it can pick up at 6.5. I hve been using ic and a blue dye test, which i didnt know picked up at 50 ugh

Congrats beejing and thanks for giving us hope! It's always nice to hear from someone who got their BFP and had similar symptoms.

Tkeith fingers crossed for you Hun it's not over til AF shows up! I tend to use Frers that early, have ordered mine to come this week and intend on using it on Friday (if I can hold out that long!!)

Adorkable yeah definitely the same for me, probably just gas or constipation haha :rofl:

Baileybubs- i was on progesterone for the 1st time this month and since we only dtd once on o day I thinj I am chalking everything up to those 2 things. I will know on Wednesday for sure!

Tested this morning on FMU and got a :bfn: I'm at 10DPO, I need to stop testing early so I don't get so down on myself....

Someone on another thread mentioned that FMU isn't the best as it can be stale (or something) so SMU is better...not that I'm encouraging your poas addiction adorkable :rofl:

Someone on another thread mentioned that FMU isn't the best as it can be stale (or something) so SMU is better...not that I'm encouraging your poas addiction adorkable :rofl:

I'm going to just assume I'm still too early... lol

I won't be testing this early again from now on. Seeing all of these negatives and maybe lines is really getting me down. I am only 11dpo today so i know it is still too early. I need to wait until Wednesday to see if af will show up. My lower back has been sore and my stomach keeps making these bubble noise in the lowet part of my stomach, almost like its growling but its too low

Aw I've got everything crossed for you tkeith. I am gonna try my best to wait til Friday but even that's only 10dpo for me!

Bailybubs- af came today for me. Hubby and I have decided to wait until January to fully start ttc. Good luck to you! I will be stalking to see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->