• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Really need help: Please look at cycle & bleeding

lovebabyhopes

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been experiencing weird bleeding and when I google, I can find similar stories from people who ended up with a BFP, I'm just wondering if anyone here has an experience.

CD6 - DTD
CD15 - DTD
CD18-22 (Today) variations of pink, brown and red spotting depending on time a day. One hour will be very deep burgundy red, the next will be light pink, the next will be brown.

I have never experienced this in my whole entire life. I'm only on cycle day 22 so it's too early to test but what do you think is going on? According to standard chart, I was supposed to O on the 15th.. I've always been pretty regular but wasn't tracking this month because we put TTC on the back burner. I'm wondering if maybe I o'd way earlier and the cycle day 6 action caught the egg. Ugh, so confusing. I'll try and upload a picture of my basic chart this month, but no temps or anything.

The orange dots on March 31-today notes my spotting..

Attachments

• march.jpg
    march.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 5
  • april.jpg
    april.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 3
The spotting could be O spotting. That can happen from time to time and spotting can appear before, during or after O. In saying that, you could also have O'd very early and this is IB. There really is no way to tell though, especially without OPKS or temps to go off. I'm sorry I couldn't give you a definite answer and I hope you get your desired outcome soon ❤️

The spotting could be O spotting. That can happen from time to time and spotting can appear before, during or after O. In saying that, you could also have O'd very early and this is IB. There really is no way to tell though, especially without OPKS or temps to go off. I'm sorry I couldn't give you a definite answer and I hope you get your desired outcome soon ❤️

Thank you! Once I started spotting I started using my O tests, and they were negative. Do you think it's possible to spot considerably for 5 days after O? I've had the one day O spotting on a couple cycles but not often. This just seem crazy to me! I will post my calendar for the month for visual..

CD24 still pink when I wipe but not much else. A dot here and there throughout the day. I feel like I'm going insane.

Hmmm, it's starting to sound more like low progesterone. Have you ever had it checked sweetie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"