Really need help with chart driving me nuts

ms sunshine

Reaction score
Right my chart has gone crazy . On cd12 and 13 i got a pos opk..it wasnt darker than control line but was dark and def positive. I had loads of ewcm. And also o pain. But because my opk wasnt the day before on cd11 ff gave me broken lines on my chart. I also have to point out last cycle i od on this date but usually i o cd20. So i carry on with opks and bd just in case. I few days ago i get stronger o pains and ewcm again but its a weird colour like snot never seen it before but thought maybe its herbs making it more fertile (im on 3rd month of red clover) and for past 3 days ive had pos opks. Which would be align with my usual time i o. But theres no increase in temp. And no dip. So this morning i take out all the pos opks and i got a broken line to when i first thought i od . But the tests im doing now the test line is a lot darker than control. So when did i o? Or havnt i od? Does the funky cm mean anything ive heard others talk about snotty cm but dont know what it means. I have a lp of 10 as well. I never have confusing bbts like this uggghhh. There is a temp shift it just doesnt go with opks at all

Todays iok is nearly black its that dark its crazy this is day 4. Never had them this dark as they are just cheap ones from ebay. Just with i knew if ive od or about to

Attachments

• 20160418_083524.jpg
    20160418_083524.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 8
With that opk I'd say your body is trying to ovulate again because you haven't got the higher temps after o so you'll probably find ff will change your o cross hairs x

Hope so im moving house at the end of the week and if i od early i would be late and id rather not be lifting stuff with a chance of being pg

As a positive opk and that temp rise I think you need to 😊 X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"