Really need some advice on ttc

tkeith8109

Reaction score
My husband and I have 2 really awesome kids. We have been ttc for the past 3 months and had a cp last month. I want another baby do bad sometimes it hurts. However the other night we were enrolling the kids in sports and I couldn't help but think that if we have another our 2 won't be able to do as much. I want to give my kids everything I didn't have and I feel like having a 3rd will somehow ruin that. Our kids really want a sibling but how do we know it's the right thing for them? If we keep it at 2 we will buy a house and both cars quicker and be able to do more for our kids. But I really want another child to love. I have not 2nd guessed this in months so idk why I am now. I don't want to make life about cars houses and vacations, but I do want to be able to do stuff for our family. Anyone else feel like this? Is it cold feet? Is it a sign that we shouldn't have another? I just need advice.

Only you can make this choice, but I feel that where there is a will there is a way. Have all the kids you like and plan, save and find ways to still do what you wish and the things for your two kiddos. My mother had 3 and we never really suffered.

I think I was just having a hormonal moment last night. I can thank the progesterone for that lol. I woke up today feeling that need for another child again like i have been for the past 6 months. Thanks for your advice. I know I'm over thinking and worrying about this. People have 6 kids and make it work.

This is my husbands issue.

He thinks that everything will be more of a struggle, we only have the 1 she's 6.

And although I worry too, i know that in 10 years I wouldn't regret having another child but I'd probably regret not having one!

you will make it work and tbo you will find no3 just fits in. we have 5 children and they don't go without and they love having brother and sisters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->