really need some company right now

mumttc92

Reaction score
Hey guys.
Im sitting here twiddling my thumbs so anxious for tomorrow when i get my blood test result back.
I really need some company right now :(

I really really feel pregnant! Cant keep my hands of my belly (12dpo).
Im itching my skin so bad im so nervous.

Cyber cuddles much needed please

The anticipation must be agonizing!! Hoping for a BFP!! Sending you good vibes!

Hi Hun what's the story behind that isn't 12dpo quite early to have bloods? Fingers crossed for you!

I could do with the company too to be honest, we have been trying for a year next month since hubby's vasectomy reversal. No luck so far. Hubby has 100% sperm antibodies which our surgeon says is completely normal and no reason why we shouldn't get pregnant. The NHS however say differently and on the same sperm analysis they put that he is likely infertile because of the antibodies. So last month we called it quits, didn't check for ovulation, hardly dtd (though we did still a few times just didn't plan when etc), so Sod's law that I'm now 4 days late which has NEVER happened. Tests are bfn though. Did the cheap Amazon one step tests and did a clear blue digi yesterday afternoon too. Can't understand where my period is and can't help but have a little hope!

Sending cyber hugs & good luck for the results. I see in your signature you didn't get a BFP until 5 weeks late last time? that must have been agonizing xx

Thankyou :)

Apparently they can detect from 6-10 dpo but i got the serum test for a more accurate reading.
If it does come back negative ill go again but i have 3 hpt coming tomorrow morning so....
Fingers crossed at least one os a bfp!
If not... then my body is completely effed up telling me im pregnant

Im my worst enemy.

Ohhh i so hope you get your bfp! Like my signature says i didnt get bfp till ages!
Theres still hope for us :)

Oh I see! Wow that must have been agonising but amazing at the same time when you got the result!!
Kind of feel like I might feel some very slight pains brewing now. Bet af will be here by morning xx

Got all negatives :(

Feeling so poo. I thought this was ny month!

I have awful pains on left uterus. I never get cramps before af. Only during.
So my body is all kinds of whack :(

Was there an update Hun? Just remembered about this thread so came on to see what the outcome was? X

Hello sorry i was in bali :(
I unfortunately got my af 10 days late!!!!
Had every symptom of pregnancy under the sun haha.

But this month hopefully this week we will be going again!
Im ovulating this week and weekend.

Bring on the :sex: hehehe

10 days!! What torture, I thought it was really bad when I was 5 days late this last time as its unheard of for me! Though looking back I realise that I did ovulate late, I remember thinking how weird it was to have a second lot of ovulation pains later in the month and I had hoped that it was implantation but it wasn't clearly!
It is not a year since our vasectomy reversal so I think unles there is a miracle this month then the gig is up for us 😔 xx

Just keep trying :)
If it doesnt work maybe go see a dr about boosting your fertility :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->