Really need some help... OPK/HPT??

wwchix

Reaction score
Hi all

So I took clomid day 2-6 after last af on 5th march.

Havent been tracking ovulation really but somewhere between 12th and 21st march i may have as my CB monitor went from blank, to flashing, to blank in those days, didnt get a peak.

Now I'm late for when af should be but no BFP or af. This is my OPK's - top from this morning, bottom just now.

I don't know what to think! I did a HPT too and BFN (10mui)

https://i60.tinypic.com/mtxnb7.jpg

I've heard clomid can throw your cycles off a bit, so can stress. I am guessing AF is just late, given the -HPK, but you never know, you may just be testing too early. The OPKs are definitely negative, as they should look in the LP. I always have a faint line in mine, too. Oh - and as for rumors that OPK can be + if you're pregnant - not true. I took one last cycle the day AF was due and it was nearly +... then the witch showed.

I've heard clomid can throw your cycles off a bit, so can stress. I am guessing AF is just late, given the -HPK, but you never know, you may just be testing too early. The OPKs are definitely negative, as they should look in the LP. I always have a faint line in mine, too. Oh - and as for rumors that OPK can be + if you're pregnant - not true. I took one last cycle the day AF was due and it was nearly +... then the witch showed.

Tbh i don't have cycles when not on clomid, this is the second round ive done, first ended in pregnancy but then lost the baby.

i'm gonna keep testing with HPT daily until BFP or af shows.

I know the top one is negative but the bottom one is pretty close to positive i think. i've done quite a bit of research and seems you can get a LH surge and pos OPK before both BFP and AF.... most seem to be before BFP but not getting my hopes up.

I think the lighting just makes the OPKs look faint... on a second look, yeah, on the bottom one they are close in color. FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->