Really need some support!!

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
I've posted several times and got few replies. I really would appreciate some support, I'm so confused!! My last period was Aug 27th - Aug 30th then Sept 1st - Sept 4th. I didn't have my period at the end of Sept or the beginning of this month.. I was due again yesterday and nothing!! I went to the doctor the 18th and got a BFN.. I'm testing again this Friday coming up. I've been having nausea, headaches, very emotional, peeing more, heartburn, I had sore breast a few days ago but that went away so my symptoms seem to come and go. Any ideas? :nope:

Hi! Are you recently off bcp? Birth control can affect your cycles.

Nope. I came off birth control in June 2012

Jessie, I don't know that I can be much help, but know that you're not alone here. I joined this site today as I'm having the same problems.

Last period was 9/21 and I was supposed to start on 10/18 and nothing. I've taken several tests, the first one being Friday, all negative. So I just stopped testing.

I don't have any pregnancy "feelings" I guess. You mentioned a headache, I did have a horrible one yesterday but nothing out of the ordinary. I get one sometimes.

I'm like you and don't understand what's going on especially when I'm normally so regular, give or take a day or 2... not 10!!

I do have my annual pap scheduled for this Thursday so if I don't start by then I'll definitely be discussing this with my doctor. Keep me posted on what happens with you and I'll do the same.

Best of luck!

Well it's good to know I'm not the only one!! Thank you for your post. Keep me updated and ill do the same!! Good luck

I have only had one period since April 2013 (I can off the pill then). Last period was end of August, so you are def not alone! The doc is attributing my issues to coming off the pill. Its still very frustrating!!!

Frustrating isn't even the word!! I just want to know what's going on.

Best of luck ladies. I have never been that late without being pregnant (1time). Hope you find out some answers soon

Well, thought I'd update. Still nothing. I've read every message board, every online article... I'm driving myself nuts. I'm noticing every little thing with my body that I probably wouldn't notice otherwise so I'm really not sure if I can say that I have symptoms or I don't. :wacko:

So last night I just told myself that I'm not pregnant. I'm nearly 2 weeks late and tests are still negative. I, too, have never been this late unless I was pregnant, but I always tested positive right away.

I posted a thread on here and someone commented that coming off of birth control could be the issue. I had the Mirena (no problems) twice, totalling 10 years. After the second one I opted for the pill. My pill use was sketchy at best. I mean at first I took it like clockwork but then... eh, just got to where if I missed a day or 3 I was fine with that. So I was kind of off them for a while before being off them, off them. I just know I completely stopped taking them by June. Then in July I had 3 periods in one month. So I guess I thought that was my body reacting to stopping the birth control completely.

I'm not a doc by any means so I guess birth control can be to blame here. I also had a ridiculously stressful week at the beginning of this month which is when I'm supposed to ovulate (just based on what I feel about my body, not charting) so I guess I could just be in a stress induced period free month. Who knows.

So I'm settling with the I'm not idea. I figure this way if something changes and I am, well, that'll be a great surprise.

ETA: I started! Relieved that I'm "ok", disappointed that I'm not pregnant. Let me know what happens with you, Jessie.

I've posted several times and got few replies. I really would appreciate some support, I'm so confused!! My last period was Aug 27th - Aug 30th then Sept 1st - Sept 4th. I didn't have my period at the end of Sept or the beginning of this month.. I was due again yesterday and nothing!! I went to the doctor the 18th and got a BFN.. I'm testing again this Friday coming up. I've been having nausea, headaches, very emotional, peeing more, heartburn, I had sore breast a few days ago but that went away so my symptoms seem to come and go. Any ideas? :nope:

I too am going to the bathroom more and for me my stools changed. Hope this isn't TMI, but before they were very soft (since gall bladder removal) and never, hardly ever firm. Well over the last couple of weeks they became firm (before I knew I was late) and still are, which for me is odd. I read online yesterday that constipation is a sign of pregnancy. I've had heartburn as well, but I do love spicy foods and have been eating a lot of them lately. So again, I'm paying attention to things looking for signs when I may have had these "symptoms" all along and just never noticed them.

Ugh. Hopefully we'll know something soon.

When you went to the Dr. did they do a blood or urine test?

The doctor did a urine test. I'm testing again Friday so guess ill see what the test says!! My period was suppose to start Sunday but for the second month it didn't!! My friend was 23 weeks pregnant and no test detected it, and I've also had a friend that was 9months and a blood test showed she was only 4 weeks, she delivered 2 weeks later!!!! Test aren't always correct. But hopefully Friday will shed so light on my situation cause my symptoms come and go :/ it's so confusing!! Best of luck to you in the future and stay in touch!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->