Really Nice Shoot

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
A lady contacted me a couple of weeks back to book a photo shoot for her 10 year old daughter and I have just got back from doing it and it was really good fun.

The girl was lovely and the Mum was really nice too - made it so much easier to get some nice piccies.

The little girl has been signed to an agency so they wanted some really plain simple head and body shots which we done but also got some really fun ones.

If all shoots were that simple and fun it would be great!!

x

glad you had a good time!!! :D
hope you have plenty more like this in future!

xxx

So glad it went well and that you enjoyed yourself - always makes a shoot loads more fun when the people are lovely :) Bet the photos are fab!!!
xxx

You are great at taking pictures hun, bet they loved the photos you took x

You take stunning photgraphs :hugs: They are really gorgeous!

What would you like to do long term?

I have always loved to take photos and last year, my wonderful OH bought me a DSLR and booked me on a course which I loved and passed and now do it on the side to my "real" job. I have a few weddings and christenings booked which is great and a few more shoots of families and children which are lovely.

I really do love your work!

xxx

ps: your nice is so cute and your little sister is stunning!

Oooh :) Gorgeous, gorgeous portraits!

Lovely to see another who loves to take photos. I'm a photographer too in my spare time :)

I deffinatly want to do photography long term
I love portrait photography and also wildlife photography :D

I am going my degree in Photography and film its a 3 year course which starts next year :D
I am so excited
I love it
I work with NIKONS, my dad finally caved in and bought a new Nikon D3X on condition that he used it too :D although i use it alot more than him

I'd love to do some weddings etc, to picture people on the happiest day of their lives :D

Thanks for your comments, they are all pictures that went into my port folio for uni and i was accepted so they are some of my best :D

P.s: Anna did you take your picture?? its amazing

Thanks CallieBert :) I'm a Nikon girl too, although use a D200.

Yes, took the photo - that's our daughter Alyssa. It's one of my first-ever portraits, as I am a landscape and still-life photographer, mainly. Since having Alyssa 2 months ago, I'm trying my hand at portraits :)

They are amazing!!!!
I really love them, and shes soooo beautiful!

I have a D900 and a D700 too..... My family are very into photography.

The D200 looks like a brilliant one! :D

I love my D200 - it's a few years old now but does everything I need it to. Wish I had money for more lenses though - it gets addictive! :rofl:

It does.... I have a couple of lenses but they are so expensive....

I'll get some for my 18th no doubt :)

ha dont get me started on photography :rofl: i have just brought canon 450D, did have canon 350D with 7 lenses and flash but i traded them in for when baby came...now i want it all back :rofl:

me and my OH just love taking pictures....mostly wildlife but do also do some portraits xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->