Really not feeling positive :(

mummytobe_93

Reaction score
I've posted a few times about disappearing symptoms but in in day five now without them I am so stressed and worried

I am approx 8 weeks had a scan last Friday which showed heartbeat but I was still having string symptoms then. I honestly was feeling horrendous so unwell and exhausted and now, nothing I feel normal. I'm really concerned about a missed miscarriage. I've booked a private scan but the earliest was the 6th January :( I don't think I can wait that long!! Xx

No advice as such but big hugs xx this happened with my first preg when I mc but then happened again with 2nd preg and DS is now 3! Im now preg again and constantly poking boobs etc to make sure theyre sore x

I'm 10 weeks and have been worrying about my symptoms as well so you're not alone. I can't really offer any advice, I'm sorry. From everything I've found though symptoms come and go so try not to worry too much (easier said than done I know). Keep us updated.

My symptoms come and go too. I think it's probably due to the baby going through periods of growth- and also linked to exhaustion.

My friend who is now 12 weeks and had her ultrasound successfully said her symptoms disappeared too. I don't think symptoms are always an indicator of fetal health. It's so hard to NOT worry because we can't see anything or feel anything. But try and have faith and remember today you are still pregnant. I can completely sympathize because this is exactly what disturbs me about first trimester! Sending big hugs to you <3

My symptoms come and go also, from all the research it's very normal. Also, the fact that you heard the heartbeat is awesome, your chances of mc plummeted and are very very very low. It's great that you are having a scan thou- it will give you a peace of mind. Let us know how it goes!

Hey I had 1 miscarriage and 1 Molar Pregnancy so you can understand that when at 8 weeks until week 11 my symptoms disappeared I FREAKED!!! However, I am now 32 weeks pregnant and me and bump are doing great! Try not to stress too much, I know it's hard, but my symptoms kept disappearing and reappearing and they still do. Only thing that keeps me happy is being able to feel bub move. But when bub stops moving I freak again lol but your baby and your body seem to take 'rest periods.' Try to relax because the more you focus on your symptoms the more you will start to worry about stuff that doesn't need worried about xx Good Luck hun

(Tri 3 forum jumper)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->