really odd feeling...help

kmh2009

Reaction score
hi all,

having some really odd feelings and i dont know what they are.

for the past 3 hours ive been getting a feeling tha comes and goes...havent been timing or anything. its only happened bout 4 times in those 3 hours. its quite uncomfortable and feel like a pulsing maybe? or kinda feels like somethings gonna come out of me? almost like im about to wee...i dont knwo how else to explain this.

anyone know what i mean and know wot it is?

bit scared now

thanks

No sure hun but I didn't want to read and run :hugs:
Could it be baby putting pressure on your pelvis and making everything feel forced right down.

I have had feelings like that with baby putting huge pressure downstairs IYKWIM

possibly...im not sure. its probably completely normal but its the first time ive experienced it so dont know

thanks though

I get the pains down below, like I'm bursting for the loo. Comes and goes, I think it's baby putting pressure on our down below parts xox

Sometimes this LO too does this pushing on my bladder a few times and leaves a weird feeling - or pushing with his hands down low too thats always fun.

When you say pulsing is it similar to hiccups?

no not like hiccups, its like waves of it every 45 mins or so and then its like throbbing pain/pressure.

It sounds like you could have painful BH.
Some women don't feel them apart from tightening sensation,others can get pain from them a lot.

Have you rang your MW hun?

My first thought was hiccups... my LO gets them something fierce for several minutes at length.

Second thought was braxton hicks, cause I get some really painful ones which include serious back spasms as well.

If you aren't bleeding or leaking amniotic fluid and the pains go away when you shift your position, you can pretty much account them for being BH contractions. BUT.... Double check with your MW or OB at your next checkup. Never hurts to be safe.

sounds like maybe BH's... i think i know the feeling that you mean cause i used to get them alot down there before i get my major whole belly contractions .... jeebus they are fun lol
If your still worried huni i would call your MW :)
Hope all is well ......

Not sure hun, maybe BH but I'm not an expert. Please call your midwife or antenatal clinic and ask their advice - I'm sure it is nothing but better safe than sorry!

Good luck xo

they have died down this morning but carried on until quite late last night.

thanks for all your advice. i have an appointment today to see a midwife then consultant so will mention it to midwife. i think maybe it was baby engaging and ive never felt his head that low before.
xx

I had the same yesterday..........feels as if its gone today though but my belly is all sore today, hope you find out what it could be x

well its back. appointments not til this afternoon, so i will let you know anything i find out. hope you feel less sore soon gemma
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"