Really quick one

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
Ive got my 36 week app today, is she going to want to do a examination?

i wouldnt mind knowing this one myself!!!

Its probabley silly me asking as my MW is so inept that even if she is supposed to do one she wont lol

not an internal, no. they don't do them in this country, not unless they think you're in labour.

I haven't had an examination yet by the MW and I'm due on Saturday!! Only had 1 at the hospital as they were worried my waters had broken at 34/35 weeks.

Its probabley silly me asking as my MW is so inept that even if she is supposed to do one she wont lol

infact yeh that could be right for me too... i normally go in to her stuffing her face with her lunch as some trainee midwife takes blood from my elbow and not the inside of my arm (she took it from a ridiculous place that hurt more than usual), doesnt ask me any questions at all and then says see you in 5 week! :shrug:

I had my due date appt and my mw told me she wouldn't book me in for a sweep at 41 weeks because she "was worried that doing a sweep would start labour off" - :dohh: what the hell is the point of having one!

Just got back. you ladies were right, no examination.

It was a different MW today though. Im measuring dead on 36 weeks which is excellent as ive been measuring 2 weeks behind.

She did check whether baby was head down (she is 3/5) and got me to breath in and now my crotch hurts :(

I had an appt. yesterday (35 weeks) they gave me a pap test along with that strep B testing....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->