Really random dream last night

beth_terri

Reaction score
I wish I knew why I have some of the dreams I do. Last night I had a very sexual dream about someone I used to go to school with :blush:. I never had a crush on this guy, never really talked to him, wasn't in any of his classes. He was simply someone in my year at school, nothing more nothing less.

Why on earth would I be dreaming about him lol.

I hope I wasn't sleep talking!

Haha, I have dreams like this all the time! I completely forget these people even exist then they turn up in my dreams, it's very weird!! I hope you wasn't sleeptalking too! :p

I also had a dream the other night that Jessie J was like mystic meg lol, and she told me I need to be more fiery because I'm a leo and I'm keeping it all inside and she started sucking all the "fieryness" out of my mouth and it was burning my throat, I could feel it coming out and it actually hurt! I woke up feeling disturbed haha. I'd love to know what my dreams mean!

Honestly I have dreams like this all the time. But dreams, or so I'm told, or just a mash up of the things that happened to you in the day. So if something reminded you of him and you watched something with a bit of sex in it could all get jumbled up together. The weird thing is, I usually have a dream about someone before I see them. So someone I haven't seen in ages will pop up in a dream and suddenly I am seeing them everywhere.

Dreams are strange lol

I had a well weird dream last night too.

I take soup round to my grandads on a Monday & Wednesday so he doesn't need to think about lunch.

And last night in my dream I was taking the soup as normal but when I turned up there were masses of my family their demanding soup, and (weirdly) Fat Boy from Eastenders was there too?!?! :shrug: Poppy (his gf in Eastenders) wasn't there but I did ask where she was haha. Then we had to get more soup from Tescos for everyone and had to swim over a body of water to get there!!

WEIRD!!!

I haaate dreams like that where you're like wtf?? :lol:

I had a dream a few weeks ago where my boss was tickling me :)wacko:) and I tried to slap him away - woke up to screaming - I'd been batting Lucas in the face in my sleep :blush:

I haaate dreams like that where you're like wtf?? :lol:

I had a dream a few weeks ago where my boss was tickling me :)wacko:) and I tried to slap him away - woke up to screaming - I'd been batting Lucas in the face in my sleep :blush:

Lol. I had a dream like this once. I was sharing a bed with my best friend a the time. I was dreaming that I was hitting someone away, then next thing she woke me up shouting at me because I was hitting her round the head lol.

I was in bed with an ex when I was having a really sexual dream about David Tennant, and I was talking in my sleep...awkward!!! I hit my OH in my sleep all the time, I'm a really fidgety sleeper, and I snore. He's so lucky to share a bed with me lol x

Haha. I had a dream about my ex a while back... I hate my ex. Dreams can be a little odd. X

Haha. I had a dream about my ex a while back... I hate my ex. Dreams can be a little odd. X

Yeah I sometimes have dreams about exes that I can't stand and I always feel a little dirty when I wake up lol. Even though they're never sexual dreams but still. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->