Really, really hate her!

xforuiholdonx

Momma to Emma and Coltin!
Reaction score
:cry:
My fathers exwife, wife what ever she wishes to be called, is being awful. As moat of you know my father passed away on August, and I have a little brother. So basically what that means is that since my older brother is states away in Michigan, Im the one with legal rights to visitation and such. Well, she seems to think that since she allows her son to come here, my daughter must go spend the weekend with her, which makes NO SENSE to me...? She hasnt spent any legit time with my child since up until my father passed, she was not allowed in my home. Why does she feel that shes entitled to having my daughter the whole weekend? On top of things, her and dad were in the process of divorcing, and hadnt lived together in almost two years. She has a new boyfriend, theman she cheated on my father with, and one mi ute shes playing the grieving widow, and the next shes talking about how 'hot' her new boyfriend is, which upsets me. And since her and my father were NOT divorced yet, shes entitled to his social security, which she now gets every month ($2700) when they werent together! Shes doing everything he could never do, and isnt helping us in anyway. :cry: I just want my dad back! :cry::cry: How am I meant to make christmas good this year for my little brother whem alls hes asked for is dad back??

On a good note, we have been potty training Emma to a degree, and this morning, she was playing, paused, stood up and clapped.
Me: " Emma are you clapping because you pooped?"
Emma: " Ya!"
Ken checks Emmas diaper, sure enough shes pooped. Little stinker. And she almost always go pee on the potty now.

Long, rant over. Dont really expect any response, just needed to get a few things out to someone.

She is :cry:
Two days after my father moved out, she moved Brian into their home... Two days without thinking twice. They were married for 16 years :growlmad::nope:

im so sorry lisa :hugs: if you want you can always txt me, she shounds like a bitch tbh

Oh my gosh hun, I am so sorry :hugs: She sounds like a right twat. And it's such a shame she's getting his benefits when they were on the verge of divorcing :nope: She has a new boyfriend? :-k Is there something you can do to make sure she doesn't get the benefits anymore since she is moving on? Sounds to me like she's playing the system.

Oh my gosh hun, I am so sorry :hugs: She sounds like a right twat. And it's such a shame she's getting his benefits when they were on the verge of divorcing :nope: She has a new boyfriend? :-k Is there something you can do to make sure she doesn't get the benefits anymore since she is moving on? Sounds to me like she's playing the system.

this is exactly what i was thinking. maybe speak to a lawyer and see if they can do anything about it ... is your little brother her son as well as your dad's or is there no blood tie?

when my gran died just after xmas 10 years ago, i was heartbroken as she was like a mum to me. and we laid a little bear and a bunch of daffodils (bloody expensive flowers to buy in january) but they were her fave.
if you're dad was buried then why not get your brother to choose some of your dad's favourite flowers or something similar to put on his grave close to christmas so that your brother doesn't feel like you're dad isn't being involved. or if he was cremated and you scattered his ashes maybe you could go back to where his ashes were scattered and lay some flowers there.
sorry she's being such a bi*ch. big hugs x

I'm so sorry, what a horrible, horrible situation for you and your siblings to be in. I can't imagine, just thinking about it makes me so sad.

:hugs: She sounds like she's being purposefully difficult... and she's putting not only you, but her own little boy in an awkward position :( I can't think of any useful advice either I'm afraid... talk to her? But it sounds like you've tried that.

LOL at potty training, oh the joys of potty training toddlers!

There is not much I can do about the benefits, even though he lived with Kenneth and I and not her, because she has my little brother. ( my fathers and hers adopted son). Shes played the system well with getting medicaid to cover his 101,000 dollar medical bill, funeral costs, etc. I just dont see how its fair that she gets to live in the lap of luxury, have no job amd everything handed to her etc...she thinks she deserves it, when she deserves nothing.
And he was buried, so I might just do somethingblike that divershona. We are going to buy a little tree and bring it out to his grave for christmas. He loved the holidays.

:hugs: the only benefits she's entitled to are those for her son (and that's only if they're bellow a certain income level)

:hugs: love. i'm so sorry that this terrible bitch is making an already awful situation worse. i knoe how hard the holidays will be this year, and i just want you to know that i am there for you whenever you need me.
i know that there are bad days, and there are awful days. :hugs:

Sounds like it will be a terribly tough Christmas for you and your little brother and it is so awful she is playing the system and you'r little brother like this :(
Massive :hugs:
xxxxxxxx

Thank you ladies for all of the :hugs:
I appreciate it. Even when there is not a soul I can talk to, your hugs make my day
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->