REALLY REALLY P'eed Off! People like this give us young mummies a bad name :(

Discussion in 'Teenage Parenting' started by Ezza, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Ezza

Ezza Well-Known Member

Right so firstly a girs who is 14 from where i used to live had just had a baby, all good, not with the dad but was being civiliesed :)
    THEN she kept putting up bitchy status about the Dad, who is 13 and in school saying he wasnt going to see her enough (the baby was only a week old)!!! Then she got with my lil bro who is 16, smokes weed sells and takes drugs,left school at 13 and is a terrible teen.... They kept arguing/breaking up on fb etc... i got really worked up and was trying to tell then to sort it out, but anyway im over the anger of that story...

NOW... This girl Linda who had her baby 2days after me, we used to live near eachother she is now in Telfr im in NWales, we were close while preggaz and chat all the tim bout our boys... well she just broke up with OH fair enough, but now she is selling all her stuuf from her house, moving back to mid wales with her baby, only taking a few bits, staying with her mate who is a heroine addict, and had just got together with a 16 year old druggie waster, who is bf with my bro so i know he is a druggie, no money no job etc.... ANOOYS me sooo much. Poor kid like...

Just girls like this, jumpin from one boy to the next and dragging their kids all about the place away from their family and a perfect house jut so they can have fun nd go out with mates and get wasted etc... :(

Sooo angry right now, i get so worked up, just cuz the baby has no sy in it and cant do anything about it. :( x

2. Natasha2605

Natasha2605 2 girlies <3

You get people like that in all walks of life. It's hard not to judge but people like that just make me want to give my own child a million times more stability. Try not to let it get your worked up. I know I'm not much help but that's because I've tried to stop giving a shit about mums who don't have their children's best interests at heart as I get too wound up lol :hugs: xx

3. Ezza

Ezza Well-Known Member

I know, i try not to care so much but i cant help it. Actually crying im so angry and feel sorry for the poor child :cry: Some ppl need to grow up and stop being so selfish.
    :(

4. xx~Lor~xx

xx~Lor~xx Young mummy of 3 <3

It's an awful situation..... :( You can't help but feel sorry for the child. Unfortunately there is not alot you can do. People like this give young parents a bad name, which is a shame because the majority of us are completely unlike this.

xoxox