really sad to say but......

cat118118

mother of 1 and expecting
Reaction score
Hi all

A quick update on whats happening. This is my 2nd cycle of TTC I havent O'd yet but we have been BD anyway. Now heres the sad news....

We have just decided to go on holiday next year as a whole family! :yay: we are a very close family of about 15 of us which includes my mum, aunty, uncle, nan etc etc. ..

Anyway we have decided we are going to go in the last week in august next year but if I concieve any time from now the I cant go as I will either be in my third trimester (you cant fly in your 3rd trimester) or I will have a new born and ive heard there not aloud to fly for a while.

Im soo excited asive not been on holiday in over 7 years and my OH has never been abroad aso it will be pur first family holiday!

So my question is should I carry on TTC or should I put it on hold until may coz if we do concieve in may I can still fly or should we stop all together and wait till we get back. Now the week before we go my LO will be 3 so by the time we (hopefully) have a 2nd child there will be nearly 4 years difference! Is that too much?

I dunno what to do :(

Hi, i didn't want to r&r like most people do on my posts! Maybe leave it for the next couple of months and try again in about 6 months? That way you know if you are pregnant before your holiday you will definitely be able to fly and there is no chance of having a newborn!
I was exactly the same we booked a holiday last year for July just gone and 100% thought I would be pregnant when we went away and here I am holiday been and gone and still no baby :( I'm sure my time will come! Good luck anyway :) I've heard flying with a newborn isn't that bad as they sleep mainly and aren't really in a routine so maybe try for a couple of months and then stop for a couple xxx

Hi this happened to me when I fell pregnant with my eldest daughter I had paid and booked to go to Disney land. ...... she was unplanned so it came as a surprise and I had to cancel the holiday it was sooner than 12 weeks before departure so I lost every penny! My daughter is now 7 and until now ive never had one thought about that holiday hahaha its ultimately up to you how about not even think about trying and just see what happens let nature decide :)

Just continue and don't worry about the holiday, if you are lucky enough to get pregnant then my guess is you wont care. Good luck whichever way you choose. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->