Really scared and nervous about getting pregnant!?

tkeith8109

Reaction score
Okay so my journey to the tww was a rather short one. My husband and I started talking about wtt a few weeks ago, we were going to wait until Feb., however after a long talk last night we decided to just go for it and it happened to be my ovulation day! Now I am kinda nervous that I might actually fall pregnant. I love the idea of having another and its all I have been able to think about. But when I think I could be pregnant I think holy crap...at the same time it makes me super excited. I know I am nervous because this is a huge step. This is our 3rd so our family dynamic will change a lot. Please tell me I am not crazy and that other people have felt so scared and nervous too!

You are not crazy at all. :). Jeff Corwin used to say a bit of fear shows respect, and TTC has a lot of emotions. Hope you catch that egg!

You're not alone, i let myself get happy this month. Im looking for a job now and i thought will this hurt my chances, then i was like, what will we do for daycare.

I went into panic mode, relaxed, and knew whenever i see that heartbeat it'll work itself out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->