Really Scared Help :-((

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Sara-Rose89, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Sara-Rose89

Sara-Rose89 Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm around 8 weeks pregnant and yesterday i had a bleed after sex and there were tiny clots?? i have no pain or anything and only had the blood when i wiped after the loo. i went to the doctors and they said everything was ok and would be alot more blood etc if i was losing the baby.

I am at the midwife on friday for booking and first bloodtests and to get my first scan date.

Please help as i am so scared and can't stop crying and could really do with hearing some of your experiences :cry::cry::hug:

2. emzlouize

emzlouize mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason

i had two bleeds my 2nd one was assisted with really bad cramps and wasnt just there when i wiped, it trickled out of me (TMI) and everythin was fine wit me x

3. ajarvis

ajarvis Well-Known Member

With my son I bled almost every time we had sex, and then starting in second tri I'd bleed every month. Had a perfectly healthy overdue baby boy :)

4. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

I bled a bit after me and oh had sex when i was about 9 weeks i think.

Didn't realise it untill i woke up and i was unbelievably scared, we phoned the maternity unit and they said aslong as its brown blood, and not too much and not accompined by pains/cramping then it sounds ok, had my scan last week and everything was fine :)

5. moomin_troll

moomin_troll mummy to zane and corey

i had a heavy bleed at 6 weeks and all was fine they couldnt explain why i was bleedin but yeah aslong as ur not in pain then ule be fine. Alot of women bleed after sex i wouldnt worry bout that either just dont do it for a week n see how u r.

pregnany is great and horrible there will be more worried onlong the way but u will get thru it n learn whats normal n what isnt in time

6. applegirl

applegirl mum of 1 and adopting

hi Sara-Rose honey - when you are pregnant your cervix is extra full of blood and when you have contact with it - through sex, or pap smear or pelvic exam (for example) you are likely to have a bit of blood. Many many women have this and most of them end up with healthy babies. Try not to worry darlin, and don't cry. This really sounds to me like nothing serious. Be sure to talk about it with your midwife - maybe ask for an early scan? :hugs:

7. LongRoadAhead

LongRoadAhead ♥Due 06/05/09♥

I say get to a&e or early pregnancy unit so they can do a scan to see if baby is ok. Some people do bleed during pregnancy but best to be on the safe side
    Xx

8. moomin_troll

moomin_troll mummy to zane and corey

yeah i did go a&e when i had my bleed n got a scan was glad i did

9. Cariad_bach

Cariad_bach mum to 2 boys and 2 girls

Aww hun im sure everythings ok...maybe like the others have said you should go to A&E to put your mind at rest xxxx

10. Sara-Rose89

Sara-Rose89 Well-Known Member

Thanks for all your replies, they've really helped i guess every little thing gets you thinking the worst especially when its your first.

Well midwife on friday so will let her know and hopefully no more bleeding now and my little grape is ok

:dust:

11. Barneyboo

Barneyboo Mummy of 2 beauty's

12. starryeye31

starryeye31 2nd tri ~Its A Boy ~

maybe you are like me and have a low placenta , that can cause you to bleed , I was told no more sex because of it . but ask your doc and see what he says , for now I would just take it easy hun untill you have an answer:hug: