Really severe, chronic back pain

MnGmakes3

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
I'm praying someone has some advice.
I've already called my OB twice about it and both times they've told me I'm too early on to have back issues. :saywhat: She referred me to my regular Doc which i already know won't be of any help.
I've tried heat, cold, ice, hot showers and a chiropractor that's too expensive to continue seeing (Plus it was only temporary relief for a day).
Please someone tell me there's a magical cure out there. This is starting to impede on my sleeping thrive the night and with work.

Hi MnG !! Wow, thats a ridiculous thing to say...if ladies can have backache/cramps before/during AF then wouldnt it make sense for some to have backache/cramps during early preg too ?!! Again, l cant believe they said that Lol :wacko:

Unfortunately the only thing I can think of is hot bath, massage etc...sorry I'm not much help, hope it eases for you soon :flower:

Could it possibly be a bladder or kidney infection? I know when I had a bladder infection for the first time ever, at around 10 weeks with ds2, my only symptom was severe back pain.

hope you start feeling better!
good luck!

Could it possibly be a bladder or kidney infection? I know when I had a bladder infection for the first time ever, at around 10 weeks with ds2, my only symptom was severe back pain.

hope you start feeling better!
good luck!

How did you find out it was a bladder infection? Did you get any tests done?

When I get back ache, i get my oh to massage it and it does help, also i heard warm baths can help to

also to answer your question above ^^ doctors normally do test to see if you have a bladder infection.. the test is simple you just pee in a pot and they have strips that they dip in your urine and they will tell you there and then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->