Really sore tailbone

MummaBear16

Reaction score
Hi!

I am currently 11.5 weeks along, and for the past couple of days it feels like I've bruised my tailbone. I first thought it was from sitting down most of the day on Saturday, but it is now monday night, and it hurst more and more often. It hurts to sit, bend down, stand certain ways, even laying on my back and rolling over in bed is really sore. It's really getting to me!

Has anyone else had this? It feels bruised, but I haven't bumped it or anything. I never had it with my first pregnancy. I really hope it goes away, or at least hope I can ease it some how!

Yep, I've felt that way for weeks now, been very careful with my tail. My hips shifter early in pregnancy and my tailbone is now more exposed. I can't really sit on the floor without a pillow and even certain positions in a chair make it hurt.

That's intresting you mention your hips! Mine were very sore as soon as I fell pregnant, they have now stopped hurting, and I'm left with the tailbone pain.

Yeah, my hips aren't bothering me much anymore but they noticeably shifted. Even before I stopped wearing regular pants they weren't fitting the right way anymore... It's amazing what tiny humans can do to a grown body.

Gosh, it seems very extreme! I hope it doesn't last the whole pregnancy, I still have such a long time to go :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->