Really sore tummy and horrible lower back ache...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by natasja32, Jun 7, 2011.

1. natasja32

natasja32 Mum to 4 boys

Does any1 else have this?? My tummy feels a little tender under my ribs and seems to be feeling really heavy this afternoon....:shrug: Ive had what felt like period pain last night but havent noticedc it today.....Do you think maybe ive just overdone it a bit? :shrug: Im a little paranoid as we lost our little boy due to a placental abruption....I did see the mw yesterday but didnt mention it as I only had the period type pain last night,felt a little sick too and then this afternoon ive had this yucky backache and tender tummy.:shrug:

2. charxxx

charxxx Mum & Expecting again

I think you should just take it easy sweetie and if it doesnt go I would see a doctor, Even if they say its nothing you'll feel better for going? xx

3. open lotus

open lotus Well-Known Member

sounds like you are both growing ((HUGS)) xx

4. E&L's mummy

E&L's mummy mum to 3 amazing girls

ive been really tender this last week hun, peroid pain too. i dunno, im seeing MW tomorrow so was gonna mention it. given your history i would just give them a ring for peace of mind. xxxxxxxxx

5. firsttimer87

firsttimer87 First-timer expecting

i've been a bit tender lately near the top of my tummy and around my belly button, also has really bad backache on one side. I guess I've put it down to growing pains/stretching but was going to mention it to the MW when i next see her x

6. E&L's mummy

E&L's mummy mum to 3 amazing girls

how you feeling today hun?? xxx

7. Hellymay83

Hellymay83 Well-Known Member

I feel the same today. Thought it may be a bug, hope you are feeling better x