Really strange question.. I hope I'm not alone..

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by runnergrl, Jan 24, 2011.

1. runnergrl

runnergrl Mom to 2 boys and 1 angel

Has anyone noticed a difference in the smell of their urine?? Mine smells so strong over the past few weeks and no, its not because I dont drink enough water. I drink TONS of water. It just has taken on a really pungent odor and I dont know if its pregnancy related or not.

Also, I have noticed an increase in my CM big time. Do any of you wear pany liners? I hate wearing them, but I dont want to walk around with wet panties all the time.. yuck..

2. holly2234

holly2234 Well-Known Member

Mine has smelled different too. I had kidney stones last week (ouch!) so i put it down to that but thinking on it now, it smelled different before that. Have had loads of CM recently too. Glad im not the only one!

3. runnergrl

whew, me too. I hate walking around with anything in my underware, I am a tampon girl all the way when on my period. cant stand it though when i stand up at school or walk around and, oops, theres a leak down there!

Im getting paranoid too about my waters breaking while I am at work!

4. ummar

ummar Well-Known Member

Yes! A bit sulphuric?

It's not consistent for me though- it smells sulphuric maybe on two or three occasions a week. No idea what causes it.

5. eclipse

eclipse Mom of 2 wonderful kids!

Yeah, I had that for about 5 weeks, now it's back to normal. Not the underwear changing though, I swear I go through about 5 pairs a day :rofl: I hate liners and stuff too, bad trauma from younger years and leaks. Not looking forward to wearing pads again, hated that last time, I feel so unclean.

6. Breezy

Breezy Mommy to one gorgeous boy

My down there smells sweet... Like really sweet. Even DH noticed at one point.

7. Divinebeauty

Divinebeauty Guest

Yess I was just ranting to OH today how my urine smells so strong and he was like welll. "drink more fluids" I drink a TON of water as well so know im not dehydrated. I guess it may be pregnancy related, I dont know.

I also have the increased in CM and have had since 32 it really picked up to the point where id rush to the washroom just to see what leaked out of me, it feels like that much! I also cant stand panty liners but have started wearing them since 32 weeks because the CM has gotten to be too tooo much!!!

Ahhh..pregnancy!!

8. runnergrl

ok, so Im not a freak. Just have to get some liners an hold my nose when I pee, lol. Thanks gals.

Yes, the joys of pregnancy

9. Lilly12

Lilly12 Mommy & #2 on board

My pee doesn't smell funny..yet!
    But I do have increased discharge.. I have to wear a pantyliner, I hate it too!
    I'm dreading the weeks after birth where you're bleeding and can't wear tampons...!