Really Strange!!!

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
We were sat on Christmas night, watching Gavin and Stacey and talking about the wedding and boyo said that he kept having almost "preminition" type visions of it. Now he is the least likely person in the world to say something like that so it intrigued me. He said it had happened a few times and it is always the same.

So, I asked him about it and he told me and bloody hell, I didn't know what to say to him!!!

He described my dress absolutely perfectly, even to the point of the detail, he said that it was a baby boy at the wedding and a few other things that were not the case yet but could easily be by the day. He asked me not to react about the dress and obviously I didn't but how strange is that!!!

He said it is the most amazing day and everyone is really happy and the weather is all blustery and windy, just like we want, and that it really is everything and more that we wanted.....I guess we will just have to see how it pans out but he was so spot on about my dress that I am very intrigued about the other things he "saw"

xxx

wooow how strange....i do hope it all comes true...actually i know it will!
Bless him...does show how well he knows you xx

Awww!!
I hope the day goes perfectly for you!

Wow! That's fascinating, can't wait to see if all the other stuff turns out too!

xx

:rofl: best bloody not be otherwise he is going to be one very confused little lad!!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"