Really struggling on boys names :(

mummyruston

New mummy to baby girl
Reaction score
Hi

So I am 32 weeks pregnant and haven't a yellow baby :baby:.

We originally had our names chosen..

Evelyn Rebecca
and Hayden Richard

but we have both gone off the name Hayden and can't agree :-(

I like Caleb and Logan - but OH doesnt

Baby name books dont help :(

ive only just got a name for my little one took so long was looking on internet and books sure you get one when he comes out if its a boy lol

Kayden, Jayden, Michael, Samual, Dante, Diago, Percy, Markus, James, jack, Jackson etc lol! Sorry I'm not much help this mornin!

We had a really hard time with boys names as well, it seemed like there were so many cute girls names but we couldnt agree on a boys

We finally both agreed on Oliver for our little guy

I love Logan but same OH doesn't! Marshall is cute, Preston, Spencer, Chase...I love Pace too but OH doesn't! xx

My OH and I both loved Alexander. However, he has really gone off it. I still love the name and he has said that baby 2 name is up to me as he chose DD (Grace). He really likes the name Jude. I've told him that we're sticking with Alexander but secretly we're going to go with Jude if it's a boy. His middle name will be Arthur after my wonderful grandfather x

It's quite stressful choosing a name for a person!!

We had Cailan for my bump if it was a boy, Also Samual was on our list

We have Zak Charlie and Harry and it was hard to pick a name to go with theres but still no luck Lol!
we love Oliver but one of my friends has decided thats her babys name. and i think its between Alfie Billie or Freddie xx

We loved Logan for a boy, we decided on Oliver because here Logan is very popular and Oliver is not! We also had riley and ty on our list. Maybe just have a list of your top 3 and decide after you meet him? Who knows, he might fit the name hayden perfectly and you might choose it! Good luck!

I would make a list of names you like and then wait until you have him to give him a name. Or maybe you could get lucky like I did and I had a dream about giving birth to a little girl (before I knew I was having a girl) and in my dream I called her Airyonna so that is what her name is going to be. It's like she picked her name.

We're struggling with boys names too. Pretty girls names just work as you can imagine a pretty girl with a pretty name. Boys on the otherhand, pah! We wanted to choose strong names which wouldn't lead to any teasing - our last name is easy to take the p out of, so we needed to be careful. We have a list of a few that we like to choose from... Samuel, James, Elliott, Matthew, Andrew (ish), to name a few we like. Loving Jacob at the moment, but another family member chose that one recently. Such a personal thing, i hope that you find the perfact name soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->