Really think this could be my month! Did you have these symptoms with your pregnancy?

O

ourfirstborn

Hi all,

I am new here. Basic back story is I've been off bc for around 4 months now. I am not currently charting as I was going to start that at the 6 months off bc mark so I could feel assured everything was back to normal.

However, I sense that something is different and I'm having some symptoms my partner has even spotted - and he ain't looking for them! We decided to stop talking about babies until we reached the time when we'd start charting so we could have a few months before we start obsessing. So he's pointed them out visibly clueless about what they could mean :blush:

I will be testing soon but anyone who has been pregnant or is pregnant please let me know if you experienced any of the following which I have been having for the past week or two...

- Four days ago now I went to the bathroom and there was a GLOB of CM... it was mostly white maybe with a very slight yellow tinge probably about the size of a small coin but a solid shape. I was very weirded out...I've never had this before at all
- Spots on my face (very unusual for me)
- Very distinct veins showing across my breasts (my partner pointed that one out - said they were like a road map)
- My areolas are larger - normally if my nipples are hard (sorry tmi) they tighten but right now they are staying BIG (also noticed by my partner - such a man!)
- A lot of CM all the time (yes, noticed by my man :dohh: ), sometimes I end up going to the bathroom to check if AF has arrived but its just CM
- Light cramping and odd sensations in my abdomen
- Bloating, wind and constipation followed by a few hours of diarrhea:wacko:
- Yesterday I tasted a distinct taste of blood in my mouth but there wasn't any... then today water was tasting strange to me
- Tired and had a seriously seriously bad head ache a couple of days ago which I never get normally
- This is way TMI but I noticed in the bath today my vagina is quite purplish

Would love to hear if anyone else had these or some of these signs before getting their BFP? I won't be devastated if I'm not pregnant yet but would love some feedback before I POAS early next week xx

- Very distinct veins showing across my breasts (my partner pointed that one out - said they were like a road map)
- My areolas are larger - normally if my nipples are hard (sorry tmi) they tighten but right now they are staying BIG (also noticed by my partner - such a man!)
- A lot of CM all the time (yes, noticed by my man :dohh: ), sometimes I end up going to the bathroom to check if AF has arrived but its just CM

Hi! I had all of these in the 2/3wk wait with my LO. I had also just come off bc (conceived about 5m after stopping it) so I waited an extra week to test. When I did I got the darkest line imaginable, showed up as soon as the pee touched it!
The sensations in your abdomen you mentioned, would you say they're like a pulling/pinching kind of feeling? How many dpo are you roughly?
All of your other symptoms sound really good too but I didn't personally have them. Good luck! X

Sounds good to me. Please keep us updated!

Hi! I had all of these in the 2/3wk wait with my LO. I had also just come off bc (conceived about 5m after stopping it) so I waited an extra week to test. When I did I got the darkest line imaginable, showed up as soon as the pee touched it!
The sensations in your abdomen you mentioned, would you say they're like a pulling/pinching kind of feeling? How many dpo are you roughly?
All of your other symptoms sound really good too but I didn't personally have them. Good luck! X

Hi! Thank you for answering :flower:
I'm not keeping track at this point but I believe I felt ovulation happen around 2 weeks ago. "pulling" describes the feeling well! Thanks again, I'll keep everyone updated on what happens xx

Hey there! With my first pregnancy (That sadly ended in MC), I definitely had the "road map" boobs. I noticed that symptom just after I found out I was pregnant (at around 15 or 16 dpo?). However... Last month I got blue veins all over my bbs AND on my thighs and wrists. It seemed like all of my veins were SO blue! I never got a BFP =( I seriously thought I was pregnant, if for no other reason that that though, since the only time I experienced it was when I was pregnant. Sooo disappointing.

I am currently at 15dpo and got a BFN this morning. I've had a couple small veins appear on my breast over the last few days, but I'm waiting for more! I also noticed, like you, that even when I'm cold, my areolas are larger than normal. I've also been "perky" nearly all the time, according to my hubby ;)
I've also had cramps off and on, quite frequently, along with stomach pains and pinches. My appetite has been through the roof (same as it was last pregnancy). Not normal for me. I've been very constipated until yesterday, and gassy!

Not sure if this helps, but maybe we can wait for our BFP together? Fx!

Yes, definitely keep us updated! Interested to see if hese are good signs for you :) xx

Following! your symptoms sound so promising! I can't wait to hear all about the BFP ;)

Those symptoms sound promising! When will you test?

I am just tired and don't trust many symptoms because they have tricked me the last 6 months into thinking I was pregnant :( So, I just have to wait for AF to test. I am 6dpo now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->