Really want to test but holding off!

sunshine82

Reaction score
I'm 7/8 dpo today (I think I may have ovulated on day of pos opk as negative the next morning and real bad migraine thinking from progesterone rise? .... But that could be normal!)
Anyway really wanted to test this morning but used the loo before I talked myself into POAS!!
I got a bfp with my ds at 8dpo abeit very feint but they got darker quickly!
Do you think test tomorrow or wait for af?!! I'm feeling impatient Lol!
Babydust to you in TWW x

Wait until AF! We can be strong I caved and tested yesterday at 8dpo and forgot to throw away the wrapper so DH busted me and told me I was torturing myself Lol

Have you had any symptoms so far?

Thanks mama! I keep going from thinking yes I'm defo feeling a bfp to thinking why am I being so silly of course it be bfn (wasn't quick to get my bfp before and those months waiting made me always assume bfn!) I'm going to try be strong and wait til af day! My LP is normally 11 days I think they say that stays pretty consistent don't they? Although I ovulated a week earlier than usual this month!
Which day are you going to test and I'll try wait and not cave in!!! Hehe! Gosh I promised myself I wouldn't stress about it ttc baby 2! I can't help myself lol!
Lol at your Hubby finding the wrapper hehe it's so hard not to test isn't it! My oh goes back to work for three weeks tomorrow i just wanted to test when he is home it'll be weird not telling him in person or waving that stick (I really hope it's bfp!)
Hope you are ok xx

I would totally be testing... LMAO! I'm obsessed. I don't normally get my BFP till after my period is due, but I still torture myself with testing starting around 10 DPO

OMG I'm only 4 DPO and I want to test already!! I just ordered a 25 pack of the cheapy ones from Amazon so I wouldn't feel guilty testing early...just torturing myself! Trying for our third and I have been crampy since O and have had VIVID dreams every night since (and I never do unless I drink chamomile tea before bed, and I haven't). DH thinks I'm nuts. And of course I said I wouldn't stress and over-analyze and come on this site but of course I did! Ahhhh

Aww ladies it's hard isn't it I got 5 sticks waiting for me! It's taking a lot of will power hehe I think I'll prob cave before Friday! Getting some pretty random symptoms now so I keep thinking yep this is it to no stop being silly of course it isn't!
I have af cramps still I've had them since about 3dpo and loads of ewcm that's slowing down a lot now so that's making me wonder if it's a good sign or not! Yesterday I had awful indigestion but so far so good today!
I've got bruised feeling nipples lol and keep getting the "milk let down" sensation I remember from BF my ds.
Either this is really it or Im having mega imagination symptoms!
I think I might invest in some Amazon sticks I had two come with my opks but much more cost effective lol and can POAS as much as I like hehe!

OMG I'm only 4 DPO and I want to test already!! I just ordered a 25 pack of the cheapy ones from Amazon so I wouldn't feel guilty testing early...just torturing myself! Trying for our third and I have been crampy since O and have had VIVID dreams every night since (and I never do unless I drink chamomile tea before bed, and I haven't). DH thinks I'm nuts. And of course I said I wouldn't stress and over-analyze and come on this site but of course I did! Ahhhh

Im 4dpo now too and it feels like another week is the equivalent of an eternity...... Plus I don't even know why im so impatient this cycle since if I do get my bfp I want to wait and tell the dh on fathers day. If I was to pee on a stick tmo and get a bfp (which I know is impossible lol) Id have messed up how I wanted to tell dh bc there is no way I could keep that a secret til the 19th lol..... Im going to try to hold out to test June 16 through the 18th sometimes bc by then for sure Ill get a for sure Pos or neg if AF doesn't show

Ooooh I didn't think about waiting until Father's day! I don't think I could hold out that long if I found out a week beforehand. That would be cute, though.

Ooooh I didn't think about waiting until Father's day! I don't think I could hold out that long if I found out a week beforehand. That would be cute, though.

Ill let you know how realistic it turns out to be lol....

I have to get my bfp first of course but Im either not going to be able to wait to test or not going to be able to wait and keep my mouth shut...

I'm with you ladies in struggling not to test. I splurged this time around and bought the 6 day FRER and already tested this morning at 9dpo and yesterday too! I can't control myself! Lol I got my last BFP with my DD at 11dpo and it was faint then so I'm not quite sure why im wasting my money testing early. Then there are the arguments you tell yourself-"oh but the FRERs are more sensitive so you could get a BFP sooner. Every pregnancy is different. There's a $4 rebate you can get so really you only paid $16" lol... I'm going crazy. Hurry up week, I'm ready to know now!!!

I always try not to test until AF is late because tests are rather expensive here and with our postal service I will probably be pregnant by the time the Internet cheapies get here! Lol

My boobs have been soooo sore today and they had weird little veins on like spider veins. Tmi but I have had sort of pinkish yellow cm today. I've had the worst last month or so and I'm really hoping the universe is just preparing me for some good news!

My LP is also 11 days and it never ever changes. If it's shorter or longer it means I miscalculated O somewhere along the way. I don't OPK anymore I just work with CD14 as O or whatever the app tells me haha

Be strong ladies we got this!

Awww mama sending lots of hugs to you as lots of luck for this cycle. Bless you.:hugs:
That's interesting then that the LP stays constant that's good to know! Could the cm be implantation? I'm not aware of any IB yet I had some quite strong pains around my belly button this afternoon like a burning and a pulling sensation. I'm not sure what that means tho! Too confusing these two week waits esp when I promised I wouldn't obsess first month back! Lol!
I think I'll do as you and test when AF due. As soon as I get my bfp (hopefully this cycle but when I do) I have to go to the consultant as I had severe pre eclampsia last time and they said they need to see me at 6weeks! Scary but so exciting!
What day are you going to test mama maybe we can test the same day!! The spider veins sound like mine awww lets hope this is a sign for us both my nipples been feeling bruise but not too bad and also had a feeling like milk let down from my experience of BF!
Thanks so much for all your lovely replies too appreciated xx

I second the waiting until father's day to tell dh, thats my goal too but my AF is due on the 17th and ive never been able to wait! I had a chemical last month though so it may be easier to wait this month just to not know if it happens again. Im only 6-7dpo now, it feels like forever :wacko:

I'm having to pee all the time and my dh noticed my boobs are soft like water balloons just like when i was pregnant with our son. I hope I get some kind of IB to hold out the hope!

Not sure about the cm but let's hope it's something! The whole day it's felt like AF was coming every time I went to the bathroom I expected her to be there but it's much to early she is only due on Thursday. When are you due? I think I will wait and see if it comes. I always waste a test and then AF shows up like 20 mins later.

Anything else other than boobies and CM? I had godawful heartburn yesterday. Probably the worst I ever had I bought I must be having a heart attack for sure lol

It's so great to have a buddy xx

Not sure about the cm but let's hope it's something! The whole day it's felt like AF was coming every time I went to the bathroom I expected her to be there but it's much to early she is only due on Thursday. When are you due? I think I will wait and see if it comes. I always waste a test and then AF shows up like 20 mins later.

Anything else other than boobies and CM? I had godawful heartburn yesterday. Probably the worst I ever had I bought I must be having a heart attack for sure lol

It's so great to have a buddy xx

Yay it's great we are TWW buddies and hopefully bump buddies one day :)
We are having such similar symptoms yesterday I had really bad indigestion/heartburn and so so gassy. Also keep thinking af here constant checking lolllll!
Tonight cramps are easing and now I'm analysing that lol- they've been there everyday since around 3dpo!!! I did have that pain earlier though around belly button it was pulling and burning and lasted about 30/45 mins or so it's all eased since then so I wonder if that was implantation? Who knows what's going on with me!
I'm due on Friday so I'll test then I think! I'm 7 dpo today maybe 8 dpo as I think I ovulated same day as pos opk/smily!? When are you due!? Xx

Due on Thursday! trying to not get my hopes up but this cycle has been so up and down I don't know what to think! Every cycle there is always a new sign and then AF shows! :shrug:

Not obsessing is so hard! I have also been a bit cramps but it's sometimes a bit like O cramps and sometimes more like indigestion. Also a bit of lower back pain.

MyFavSurprise I think boob changes are the only ones OHs notice

Hahaha, so true. It's so hard not to symptom spot, especially when people say oh its too early to feel anything and all that. With ds2 I definitely had symptoms before a positive test, I had severe dizziness and that's what it was from..there are other hormones that change besides just hcg :flow:

Best of luck to both of you getting your BFPs this cycle!

Mama it is so hard not to get excited and build up hopes especially with all the symptoms we get! I just wish we could know without all the waiting! Your symptoms do sounds quite similar to mine and I'm a day behind you for being due AF!

So hard not to test again today but I'm trying so hard not to!!

I feel a bit of a sore throat this morning and a bit sicky so prob coming down with something! How you feeling? :hugs: xx

Hahaha, so true. It's so hard not to symptom spot, especially when people say oh its too early to feel anything and all that. With ds2 I definitely had symptoms before a positive test, I had severe dizziness and that's what it was from..there are other hormones that change besides just hcg :flow:

Best of luck to both of you getting your BFPs this cycle!

Thank you! :) it is so so hard and I've felt off since about 3dpo but way before implantation would happen! Funnily enough symptoms settling s bit since I had that belly button area pain yday.. Changing from af type cramps to a lighter ache but I'm feeling a bit sicky today and sore throat! Really don't know what's going on now!
That's what I thought that something must happen hormone wise after conception so I think as im quite receptive to hormone fluctuations I've noticed something!
I had a really dizzy spell in work last Thursday stood in canteen it was scary! If this isn't my month I'm off to docs as the cramping and bloating I've had isn't right!
How are you feeling! When are you due to test?! Thanks again for reply!!! X

I had a sharp pain while sitting on the couch last night it only lasted a couple of seconds but its similar to the stabbing pain I get sometimes when AF cramps are very bad. Since then last night was dull achey and had achey legs and this morning in the car definitely crampy with some twingy pains in lower abdo. Also feeling a bit fluish this morning and had a mild headache but DH has been sick this past weekend so maybe I picked that up. Been having shooting pains in my boobies too and have been quite tired but I suffer from Chronic Fatigue so that isn't really unusual for me.

No idea whats going on but I can already tell if AF comes I am going to feel disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->