Really worried about 12 week scan

Ziggy2

Reaction score
Hi

My 12 week scan is on Thursday and I am really worried that something will be wrong, or there just won't be a baby there! I have no real reason to think this as have had sickness and other symptoms, although the nausea seems to have disappeared over the last few days.

I have talked to my husband, but he just shrugs and says I am being paranoid. I think I am reading to many bad stories about no heartbeats at the 12 week scan, does anyone know the chance in a missed miscarriage?

I am hoping this paranoia will stop once I have had the scan, is anyone else feeling worried about their upcoming scans?

I am. My 12 week scan is Monday next week. I to am worried that there won't be a heartbeat even though I still have symptoms (sore breast, some nausea and really tired).

I'll keep sending you good vibes that everything will be fine.

I am also nervous for my scan on New Years Eve. I am sure everything will be fine hunni, but I understand that it is hard to relax when there are so many upsetting stories on here. I feel so sorry for the ladies who have lost babies, and I suppose it makes you worry about your own.
Make sure you let us know how it all goes!
:hugs:
xxxxxx

mine is in 2 days and im really scared there wont be a HB or its going to be unhealthy, i think the chance of missed m/c is like 1% though, try not to read bad stories gud luck xxx

Just want to send you some positive vibes. I had my 12 wk scan on Monday and was just dreading it, my symptoms left around 9 1/2 weeks and I was convinced they were going to give me bad news even though I had seen my bubba twice already. It couldn't have been better and they put me forward one day. I know its really hard to stay positive especailly if your symptoms ave waned, its such a wonderful experience and I have all my fingers crossed for you all.:flower:

It must be something about today, I posted a similar thread earlier on, I'm pooing myself, mines next Tuesday. I just can't seem to shrug off this feeling something is wrong. My hubby is the same, he doesn't want to hear my moaning anymore as he'll start getting worried and he's trying to be really positive! It seems that we all really worry, even if there's no reason to be, someone told me earlier it's because we're becoming mummies & daddies, the lifetime of worry starts here! Good luck Thursday xx

When you want something bad enough you always consider the things that can go wrong, it's like something inside you telling you you are not lucky enough to have everything you want, a baby of your own. I try to be postive but I am worried about my scan on January 8th! when I get really scared I take another pregnancy test (the strips to see the line) and I think about the good stuff, baby shower, pushing the pram around!. try combat every negative thought/feeling with a postive!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->