Really worried - any c-section ladies out there

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Club' started by sahara, Aug 30, 2009.

1. sahara

sahara Me, my OH and DD Nicola

Any c-section ladies out there who have had there second pregnancy with there placenta on the front or anterior?

The reason I ask is am really worried about a condition caled placenta accreta and you are at rik if your placenta attaches to the front wall or you have placenta pervia after you have had a previous c-section.

I am awake at night terrified this is going to happen to me. I don't know why I can't put it out of my mind, but I am terrified.

Thanks
    Sarah

2. JennyOwens

JennyOwens Pregnant - 2nd time round

Hiya

I had a section with my first and will have one with my second. I had my dating scan and said that my placenta was at the front but didn't seem at all concerned - I guess it mustn't be near the scar...? Never heard of those conditions before either. Have you had your 12 week scan - why not ask then?

Jen
    x

3. sahara

sahara Me, my OH and DD Nicola

Thanks Jen - I didn't realise they could tell at the dating scan. I have mine a week on Monday so I shall ask then