Really worried, anyone had a morning after pill baby?!

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
Hi ladies, i recently wrote a post about me just finding out I'm pregnant after taking the MAP. It was Levonelle that i took and it was around 3 hours after the condom broke. Im worried sick that something is going to be wrong with the baby i wouldnt be able to forgive myself. I was just wondering if any ladies on here have had a baby from taking this pill and was everything ok? I called the EPU and a GUM clinic today and they just said either they wouldn't of thought so or they can't say for sure. And im too frightened to google as it will plant all sorts in my head which is not good for me as an extreme anxiety sufferer!! X

Hi ladies, i recently wrote a post about me just finding out I'm pregnant after taking the MAP. It was Levonelle that i took and it was around 3 hours after the condom broke. Im worried sick that something is going to be wrong with the baby i wouldnt be able to forgive myself. I was just wondering if any ladies on here have had a baby from taking this pill and was everything ok? I called the EPU and a GUM clinic today and they just said either they wouldn't of thought so or they can't say for sure. And im too frightened to google as it will plant all sorts in my head which is not good for me as an extreme anxiety sufferer!! X

Can you maybe call a local pharmacist as they specialize in drugs? Xoxo

It shouldn't be any side effects cause it's like some women get pregnant while on birth control and have completely healthy babies

Yes i didn't think to call pharmacy ill do that today! Thanks ladies x

It shouldn't be any side effects cause it's like some women get pregnant while on birth control and have completely healthy babies

I just called my pharmacist and she said exactly this lol thsnk you for your reply x

Plus it's likely out of your system. Baby doesn't share your blood stream til after it has implanted. That's like typically 6-12 dpo. Odds are the medicine is out of your system before then. :hugs:

Plus it's likely out of your system. Baby doesn't share your blood stream til after it has implanted. That's like typically 6-12 dpo. Odds are the medicine is out of your system before then. :hugs:

Thank you so much for your reassuring replies! I was worried about it damaging the egg or something i guess, i clearly ovulated the same day maybe just before the incident. Also read there is an increase of ectopic so im just going to keep an eye make sure no bad one sided pain etc. God i cant wait for my early scan im booking one for 8 weeks x

I am in the exact same position, took the map and didn’t think anything more of it until I took the test just ‘make sure’. Fingers crossed our beans are ok xx

I just called my pharmacist and she said exactly this lol thsnk you for your reply x

No worries. I'm a Registered Nurse. Some medications doesn't harm baby in early stages and plan B happens to be one. Congratulations mama.
Try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy baby should be fine

No worries. I'm a Registered Nurse. Some medications doesn't harm baby in early stages and plan B happens to be one. Congratulations mama.
Try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy baby should be fine

Oh are you, thanks so much for reassuring me its made a huge difference to my outlook on the pregnancy :flower: i felt like i didnt want to get excited as the Levonelle may of caused some harm. So thank you for taking the time to reassure me, much appreciated! Xx

I am in the exact same position, took the map and didn’t think anything more of it until I took the test just ‘make sure’. Fingers crossed our beans are ok xx

Congratulations! So apparently the MAP isnt all that haha. Were you shell shocked?! I was!! X

My friend used morning after pill and she now has a very healthy and happy 5 month old girl xx

Omg I always thought the MAP was pretty iron clad! Ive taken it several times myself and would have died if I ended up pregnant! That’s crazzyy!!!

Omg I always thought the MAP was pretty iron clad! Ive taken it several times myself and would have died if I ended up pregnant! That’s crazzyy!!!

Tell me about it so did i! It works by delaying ovulation but if you've already ovulated its powerless thats how its caught me out! I must of ovulated just before i dtd or that morning maybe. OH and myself are both getting done after this one for sure i cannot have anymore and it seems like he cant even brush past me without impregnating me lol x

Congratulations! So apparently the MAP isnt all that haha. Were you shell shocked?! I was!! X

I did not expect it at all as id taken the pill within the 24hrs, so when I took the test and it showed up positive I was more than shocked lol

I have a friend that is getting ready to have MAP perfect twins! Hehe

I have a friend that is getting ready to have MAP perfect twins! Hehe

Oh my god!! That is crazy! Although i wouldnt be able to handle twins aswel as my other 3 lol still what a blessing for her though! X

Tell me about it so did i! It works by delaying ovulation but if you've already ovulated its powerless thats how its caught me out! I must of ovulated just before i dtd or that morning maybe. OH and myself are both getting done after this one for sure i cannot have anymore and it seems like he cant even brush past me without impregnating me lol x

Hahahah who knew!!! Good to know that Info though. I thought it provided a hostile environment so implantation wouldn’t happen... guess I was wrong! Good luck girl! And congrats! Happy and healthy 9 months :)

my cousins daughter was born this way. she's perfect! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->