really worried sorry if tmi

crimsonsky

Reaction score
Got my BFP today it was a shock!really pleased but bit worried as on Tuesday night i had what i thought was the start of my period. Guess it was imlantation bleeding but i had a black clot when i wiped and two very small dots of bright red blood. For the next three days very light brown discharge. It was never heavy enough for me to need a pad and since then i had been waiting for AF to since show. Had mild cramps on and off. Today would be day 29 so two tests and positive. Anyway could it be the black clot was a miscarriage? Crossed my mind the test may be positive still if i miscarried.going to Dr tomorrow but really confused.

GOOD LUCK hun, you can still have positive at home pregnancy tests after a miscarriage. but they should go away eventually. BUT sometimes bleeding is perfectly normal in early pregnancy. Especially that early. Let us know how it turns out!

Thanks. New to all this so bit clueless really. Just that small clot freaked me out!

I'd say give your doc a call, just to double-check, but bleeding isn't uncommon during pregnancy.

best wishse!

Sounds like imPlantation blood, not a miscarriage. Miscarriage bleeding gets worse and worse, it wouldn't be brown spotting! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"