• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Really worried!!??

Mummatobe

Mum of 1
Reaction score
Hi, I got my BFP last week 4 days ago. I've been feeling sick, also had a really bad cold and swallan glands.
This afternoon I've been getting sharp pains in my lower abdomen. They come and go but when they come there really strong? Is this something I should be worrying about? I think I should of been due on my period today.. I tested early.

Any advice greatly received xx

Sorry you're not feeling well and having pains! 1st trimester is the worst. Do the pains feel like period pains or are they different? They could possibly be related to gas or having to have a bowel movement... Sorry for TMI, but I used to get those in early pregnancy when I had either of those. If you're not bleeding and cramping, I wouldn't get too worried. Is there anything you do that alleviates the pain? I'd advise you to just lie low. Rest as much as possible and drink lots of fluid. Good luck. I hope those pains resolve and you feel better.

Awe I'm so sorry you're feeling so down :hugs:

I just got over a nasty cold myself. It is hard enough dealing with everything in the first tri and to have a cold on top of it makes everything 10x worse. I think the cramping is normal at the stage you're at. My cramping was continuous until it eased up at about 6 weeks and now it is off/on. I don't think the cold will affect the baby unless your temperature spikes to like 102+ and stays that way for at least 24 hours. Hope you feel better soon :)

Aw how are you feeling today ? Xx the week around my bfp I was so poorly with a head cold and awful sore throat. ... so run down and like you cramping like mad :( I'm almost 7 weeks now ... the cramps have eased but I still get them ... it's a worry but they are perfectly normal unless you are doubled up in pain then I would say it's worth calling your doctor for advice ! This is my 4th baby and I worry just as much as I did with my first xx have as much rest as you can xxxx

Hope you feel better soon. The first tri is full of strange niggles; but listen to your body and check it out if in doubt. I always get so run-down when pregnant so can empathise! I've just started on manuka honey which seems to be helping cold-like symptoms. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"