Really worried

millwallrose4

Reaction score
For the last 3 days I have had really crampy pains on my right hand side, and today I did a clearblue with conception which still said 2-3 although I should be 5.2 weeks now. The last time I had pain like this I had a blighted ovum. I've had my hcg checked today but will not get the results until at least thursday. I am pretty sure it is not ectopic as I have no bleeding and these pains feel like my usual ones when I have had a miscarriage, but I just thought with my hcg levels being a lot higher and more normal than when I have had a miscarriage that it would all be ok this time. Sorry just need to get it off my chest as my husband is getting a bit sick of hearing it all, and i don't really want to upset him anymore.

Im sorry you are feeling like this. I have heard the conception indicators are not accurate. i only ever did one so i dont no what my next one would of said. When did you do your 1st one?This pregnancy i bled the exact same colour and amount and at the same time as i did with my 1st that i miscarried and im still pregnant.

Thank you so much for replying. I did the first last wednesday (I think) so it's not quite a week, but seeing as the 2-3 came up pretty quickly last week I am guessing I was definately in the 2-3 weeks then. Plus I am pretty sure I conceived monday-tuesday so should be 5 weeks. Usually I would not rely on them this much, but with my loss of symptoms it just seems to be hopeless. I am really glad your pregnancy worked out for you this time.

the clear blue test is how many weeks since you concieved so if you concieved 1-2 weeks ago you are 3-4 weeks pregnant, so if it shows 2 - 3 weeks it means you are 4 - 5 weeks pregnant. look on the clear blue website, as i found this confusing!!!

Thanks pinkgem, but I must have conceived about 3 weeks ago so it should be showing 3+ (although I know I am right on the line for this). Also I compared the colour of the line to the ones on the clearblue site, and it was a lot fainter than it should be for 3+. Driving myself crazy I think.

With those tests we dont what the range are for each week. Say for instance they say that week 2-3 is hcg level 2000-4000 and then 5+ os above that. You may be 3999 and still be in that bracket. Thoses are example and not correct. But doi you see what im trying to say. Things may still be ok

I remember doing this aswell and getting very stressed about it all, everything was fine and i now have a 4 month old daughter. I did alot of research on those tests and they are not very accurate. Hope u get good news on thurs, such a long time to wait though!

littleblonde I have been looking absolutely everywhere for the hcg levels, but I know you are right and I just have to calm down about it. Thank you.

Thank you so much Scally. I am trying not to worry about it and just wait for my hcg, it just seems to be dragging so much.

I can relate. I had my 1st blood test and my level was 2824 (i also showed 2-3 weeks on the test you used)so rather than a retest i had a scan which showed a sac and yolk sac. They wanted to scan me again 2 weeks later. I then spotted and had a blood test as they wouldnt bring scan forward. My levels had no where near doubled. I was told that things didnt look good. Had a weeks long wait. And here i am.

wow your levels had not even doubled and everything was ok? Thank you so much for sharing that with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->